The Next Generation, Part1

And then.. out of no where.. Acnologia.. the dragon was coming.. RIGHT AT US!"

Several round eyes looked up at him… their eyes beaming with curiosity.. waiting to hear the rest of the story…

He laughed out loud… a beer mug in his hands…

Soon their wonder-filled eyes disappeared.. their agape mouths… closed.. and frowns quickly appeared..

"grand JII-CHAN!" They all said with agony…

"Sorry little brats.. couldn't help myself" Master said wiping a finger across his left eye… he was tearing up from laughter..

"THAT'S MEAN GRAND JII-CHAN!" said a blonde haired boy.. he was 9 years old..

"YEA… THATH'S MEEANNNNN!" said a small girl.. she was younger than the boy.. only four years old.. she had blonde silky hair..

"GRAM JII-CHAN! FINISH THE STORYY PWWEEASEE!" said a small boy.. a year older than the girl… he had pink hair…

"Yes! Pwease Pwease!" said a little boy.. same age as the pink haired boy.. he had black hair..

"nuh uh.. you guys gotta go to bed now… the bigger brats will kill me if they found out I told you this story…" Master Makarov said with his arms crossed.. smiling..

"AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW" they all said with pouts..

"But Grand Jii-chan.. we can't sleep now!" Said a boy with blue hair… his eyes wide open. He was 7 years old… quite the quiet one.. but he was too interested in the story.. to care about his normally introverted nature…

"Yea Yea no sleep no sleep!" Said a little girl.. the same age as the small girl… but with blue hair… she had a hair band in her hair.. and a iron butterfly clipped to her hair band..

A silver haired girl… age 8.. giggled… next to a little girl who was already sleeping in her arms… a girl with light brown hair.. she was 5 years old…

"Cmon little brats.. Lights out.. I'll tell you all another time.."

"But grand-jiji ~ I'm 9 years old! I should at least get to sleep later than the rest of these babies…" the boy said with a frown…

GASP! "Maksh-Onee! I'M GOING TO TELL MOM AND DAD!" Said the blonde haired girl with a pout… Max cringed.. thinking about his angry mom… let alone… angry dad… Max ran over and hugged his sister… she was still pouting..

"Haha… Maximillian Dreyar… alright alright…" Makarov said smiling… he looked just like his father… just like when Laxus was nine… and Lily… sweet Lily.. was the splitting image of her mother…

"WHAT!? THATHS NOT FAIR GRAM-JIJI!" said the pink haired boy and the black haired boy.

"HAHA calm down boys… Max is a lot older than you both… when you are older. You both can stay up as late as you want."

"Grand-jiji…" said the blue haired boy… he was fiddling with his fingers… "May.. I stay up too?" he was looking down at his hands…

"Hm.. Mystogan… alright sure" Makarov said smiling..

"Not Mystogan too!" the two younger boys said with their hands in the air..

The girls giggled… as they got into their beds.. the lower bunk beds.. because they were too short for the higher bunks… The oldest white haired girl helped the light brown hair girl into her bed.. tucked her in.. before she got in her own bed herself…

"Come on you two.. up you go…" Master Makarov said pushing the two boys gently towards their beds…

The two boys grumbled… and crawled up the stairs of their beds… and went into their covers…