Hide and Seek Lucy

Levy was depressed.. Gajeel had been gone for 4 months now. He hadn't told her where he was going.. He never brought her along to train.. He always went off alone with Lily. She sighed… she felt it again… chills went up her spine… She quickly looked around the guild to check if it was his doing…

Gray had come back a few days ago and was eyeing Levy curiously and suspiciously. He knew she was bothered by something… but was it about Lucy? Did she know? Or was it because Gajeel wasn't around. He just couldn't tell if she knew or not. I mean, Levy was Lucy's best friend. She would know right? But then again.. that flametard didn't know either. Gray felt like he was so winnnninngg! He chuckled to himself, taking his stare away from Levy. He was the only one who knew. At least that's what he thought. Now he began to think hard… Where is Lucy? If he were Lucy.. where would he be?

Juvia was seething with jealousy as Levy was gaining all of her Gray-samas attention ever since they came back. She watched Gray chuckle after staring at Levy for a while. Levy had noticed too of Gray's little chuckle. She blushed! WHY IS LOVE RIVAL TURNING TOMATO! Juvia could never catch her break. It started to rain above her.

"Juvia! You are going to get all the tables wet!" Mira loudly spoke.

Juvia noticed the rain and out of embarrassment made it stop. It was so easy for people to tell her emotions now. It had never been that way in Phantom Lord..

In the guild, things were slowly getting back to normal. Cana began drinking again and Lisanna was back to help out at the bar. Brawls happened here and there.

The guild doors opened abruptly. Titania had returned. She looked as stern and powerful as ever. Everyone cheered and welcomed her back. She walked through the center of the guild and looked towards Gray. He gave a slight nod while smiling as a greeting and she smiled back. She continued to the bar and met face to face to Mira.

"Hi Erza. How was your mission. It's been a while."

"Sorry Mira. Took some time off after completing the mission to train."

"Oh I see. Master is upstairs if you are going to meet him."

"Thanks."

She went up the stairs and reported to Master Makarov of her S-class mission. Everything had gone accordingly and she had single-handedly defeated the dark guild that had killed Lucy quietly and swiftly. Fortunately for Fairy Tail, the magic council had had enough of the no name dark guild and had asked Fairy Tail to exterminate them without much attention. With the ok from the magic council, master knew who to entrust such a stealthy task.. Erza Scarlet. By the time she was done with them, she looked like a demon coming out of the fire. They would never hurt anyone again.

Erza had exited the Master's office and was now just outside his door. At that moment the guild doors slammed open again. She walked forward to the railings of the second floor balcony.

A very tall bulky man and a pink haired man stood next to him. A flying exceed over them.

She put her elbows on the railing and bent over to lean on them.. She clasped her hands and a smile was evident in her face. Natsu was back.

Gildarts Natsu and Happy had finally returned. They walked slowly into the guild and everyone welcomed them back.

Mira was smiling very widely now as she held her hands in front of her. "Welcome back Gildarts, Natsu, Happy!"

Natsu gave his signature grin. He had life in his eyes. He was back but different. Everyone saw it. He had grown a little taller since he left. He looked and seemed more mature. His hair had grown a little longer and all the subtle changes made him a bit more handsome.