Just A Little Bit Of Magic

What will happen to Lucy After Everything.

×××××

She sat in her office… well… it was her husband's office.. but she was the one who did all the paperwork for him… so technically… it was both of theirs.. her upbringing in her father's company definitely paid off.. she dealt with all the guilds paperwork… and the guild.. actually became financially stable and… to everyone's surprise wealthy..

Sighing.. she looked out her window… and saw the pink hue on the horizon… it was sunset… fluffy clouds were slowly going by…. A handful of stars were beginning to appear in the sky…..

The stars…. Celestial spirits….. she looked up at them… with longing..

She didn't remember much after she closed her eyes… All she remembered was waking up in a white room… annoyed that people were disturbing her sleep…. A group of people standing around her…. talking to themselves… not paying attention to her…

"You guys are loud…."

All their eyes went straight to her… wide-eyed.. their faces all lit up… wide smile spread on their faces…

"LUCCCCCYYYY!" They all yelled… three fluffy exceeds and a little blue haired girl tackled her…

A blonde haired man… a long black haired man… a short black haired man… a pink haired man… a orange haired man…. all ran into the room… with pale faces… all breathing heavily.. trying to catch their breath…

A long red haired woman ran in after them…. Shaking..

"Hi Guys…" she smiled..

They smiled…. Tears… "Welcome back…. Princess.." Loke said.. as he walked up… and sat next to her on the bed..

×××××

She brought her hand to her neck… the mark tingled at her touch…. The very reason she was alive…. She was happy… there was no doubt about it…. She had a loving family with Laxus… two beautiful children…. A handsome son… a beautiful daughter…. A loving protective husband…

But as the rest of her family were gone on jobs.. She was always left back at the guild… she always reassured them that she would be fine.. and would await their return….

Her heart.. however.. longed to go with them…. To go on adventures again… she missed them…. And she missed her friends… her celestial friends… her team…

her team….

Erza and Jellal…. Their handsome son Mystogan…
Juvia and Gray… their son Jace…
Wendy and Romeo…. A little girl…. Juliet.. and another child on the way..
Happy and Carle… and their little mob of exceeds..
Natsu and Lisanna… just one son… Asher… who looked.. just like him…

Freed and Mira… had a daughter.. Isabella…
Levy and Gajeel… had a daughter.. Amelie.. and a son.. Tucker…
Evergreen and Elfman… a daughter… Ava..
Cana and Bacchus… Olivia and Bono…
And many more couples.. many more happy endings… happy families…

She stared at her hands… she was happy they all survived… that everyone was living in a brighter future…. But as she watched everyone walk in and out… those large guild doors… she was always reminded….

.

She…. Had lost her magic…..

.

She missed being able to stand on her own…. the feeling of magic… in her veins…. The one thing she could truly remember her mother by… the magic she inherited from her mother….

She looked towards the little top drawer on the side of the table.. she opened it… and picked up… a silver key… and rubbed her thumbs over it…. it was shiny… and polished…. she had taken care of the key.. the whole time…. Her zodiac keys were given to her children…. All twelve keys… and Max having the key of Orphiuchus…

The small silver key….. was her memorabilia.. of her past.. and she couldn't bear to part with it….

.

.

.

Then something caught her eye….. her eyes widened….

.

.

.

She mumbled something under her breath…

.

.

.

.

A bright light….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A smile crept on her face….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Pu-puun!"

******
This is a good story, isn't it, guys? Very addicting😄