Goodbye, Zeref

Her hands were outstretched onto the crystal's surface.. she could feel the darkness.. infecting them all…

"No… I will not let you have them… over… MY… DEAD BODY!" Lucy screamed.. "LOKE!"

×××××

Above the dark dome… in the starry skies… the zodiacs… shone bright… and lit up the night sky… and the stars shot down…. lighting up the dark space…. towards Earth…. hitting the atmosphere… shooting stars….

Everyone in the army… saw the shooting stars fall down through the dark clouds… towards the mountains…

One of the shooting stars…in the form of a yellow lion….. Loke…

"LLLIOOONNNSSS BRIILIIAANNNCEE!" A shattering bright yellow light collided on top of the dome… and cracks appeared from the top… all the way down to its bottom.. and the dome shattered open…

"EVERYONNNEEEE OKAY?!" Loke landed on the ground… in full armor as well… fitting for the leader of the Zodiacs… and the rest of the shooting stars landed next to him… materializing into the zodiacs… all armored as well…

Teary eyed nine… looked up at Loke… and watched the celestial spirits…

"What are you guys doing! My Princess is very angry with you all! Get yourselves together!" Loke yelled.

Princess…. Lucy…. Their hearts broke…. Loke was right… Everyone was counting on them… And Lucy… this incredible power.. her magic… surging through their very body…. Was counting on them… she was alive…

.

"I do not appreciate you interfering with my battle" Zeref said angrily…

.

Everyone turned their gaze towards him… and before he had a chance to say anything else..

Juvia finally snapped out of it.. and attacked him fully fury…

"EIGHT! THIS IS FOR GRAY-SAMA!" Juvia engulved Zeref in a water cyclone

Gray ran up and attacked the water cyclone… "SEVEN! THIS IS FOR UL!" the water cyclone froze completely over.. Zeref frozen inside

"SIX SATURN'S RINGS!" Large rings of energy bound around the frozen cyclone… acting as a barrier.. and keeping everything in…

"FIVE RED LIGHTNING FURY!" Laxus yelled as seals appeared at each level of his grandfather's rings.. red lightning shot between each ring… causing a lightning cyldrical barrier around the frozen ice..

"FOUR! WAR MAIDEN'S IRON TORNADO!" Erza yelled.. rows and rows of rotating swords appeared around frozen ice.. the swords themselves getting electrically charged as they rotated between the rings..

"THREE! ROLLING IRON PILLARS!" Gajeel yelled..five huge pillars shot up out of the ground… and began rotating around in a circular motion….

"TWO! FUMES OF THE UNDERWORLD!" Mira yelled… and a yellow magic seal appeared below the ice.. and toxic fumes began to rise…

"ONE! CELESTIAL SKY MAIDEN'S SUPERCELL!" Wendy yelled and a larger light blue seal appeared rotating faster around Mira's magic seal… and a huge shot of air exploded from it.. a supercell tornado… encircling the ice.. that was already melting… With Zeref's dark magic inching out from it.. Erza's swords, Mira's fumes, Gajeel's pillars, Laxus' lightning.. fused Wendy's supercell…

Natsu walked up… and had his hands outstretched before him… he raised both hands into the sky.. above him… with fire raging around his body….