Moving Out

A loud cheer was heard from above.... Lucy smiled as she looked up at the ceiling...

"I'll make sure we win.. I promise...."

She looked towards Mavis... and they both headed up the stairs.. back to the first floor of the guild..

×××××

It was so packed.. but luckily people were filing out... towards the training grounds behind the guild.. She got separated from Mavis because of the crowd of people... but knew she had a mission to do...

She looked around for a certain group of people.... Finding Erza with Freed and Mira... she walked up and gave Erza a good squeeze on her arm....and Mira's as well... Erza and Mira smiled as Lucy walked away smiling... both their arms... glowing faintly of a mark...

She searched around some more... finding Gray and Lyon forehead to forehead gritting their teeth... she put her hand on Gray's bare back... he relaxed and turned to see Lucy... and he smiled.. Lyon upset that Gray just ignored him... by the time the two started up again.. the mark Lucy was covering with her hand.. disappeared... she small talked with Eve and left...

Finding Wendy with Sherria... Lucy gently put her hand on Wendy's shoulder... smiling and walking away.... Wendy smiled and shrugged it off.. not noticing a thing...

Natsu was having a fire contest with Romeo... almost burning the near by mages.. annoying her... so she marched up and gave him a smack on the back... his mark covered by his jacket... he stopped creating flames and by the time he turned around to see who hit him... she had woven between people to get away... and was not caught...

Luckily for her.. Gajeel and Laxus were sitting together.. but with Jellal and Jura... she gulped... she walked up carefully and in a manner to conceal her anxiety... when she got close enough.. Laxus and Gajeel quickly turned their gaze towards her.. having smelt her approach them and... her anxiety?.. she smiled and stood behind the two dragon slayers.. putting her hands on their backs.. palms against them..

"Yo blondie. Where were you?" Laxus looked at her with a confused face.

Gajeel just stared at her.

"Oh...I went to the bathroom.."

"That was a long bathroom break. You went poop didn't you? Geez bunnygirl..." Gajeel said with a uncaring manner.

"NO! GAJEEL!" Lucy turned red.

Jellal and Jura laughed. Breaking the icy mood from earlier..

"Ah.. I remember you Lucy... It has been a while." Jura said smiling.

"Yes it has.. It's good to see you again Jura." Lucy said smiling. "And you too Mystogan. I didn't know you were coming?" She said smiling.

"Yes. Master Makarov has been keeping in contact with me.." Jellal said softly but loud enough to hear

"Oh.. well I'm really glad you're here. Probably not as much as Erza though." Lucy said smirking. She gave him a wink.

Jellal blushed... and looked down at this fumbling hands.. of course his blushing face was covered by his mask... but not his abrupt change in posture.. Laxus and Gajeel gave each other a confused look. Jellal... Erza... what?!

"Oh...." Laxus said smirking.. "Erza has a thing for you... and you for her possibly?"

"It's.. uh... I..." Jellal turned tomato red..

"HAHAHA" Gajeel started laughing and even Jura looked amused at Jellal and starting laughing.

While the men were teasing Jellal... Lucy snuck away... and searched the for the last member...