Reaper's Nightmare

Thunder… everywhere… harsh winds.. roaring.. blasts… dark clouds filled the skies…

The army was watching the dragons fight… the three against Acnologia…. The dragons are having a pretty hard time fighting each other… huge blasts of magic came in waves… everyone scared…

"LU-CHAN! LU-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU!" Levy was screaming as she ran through people.. everyone else was too busy watching the dragons in fear… and protecting themselves from the powerful blasts of their attacks… all injured.. tired…

"LEVY!" Jet and Droy ran after her.. scared that she would be blown away with the harsh winds..

"LUUSHIII!" Happy flew around.. crying… Carle and Pantherlily crying out for Lucy as well..

Lisanna was looking around for Lucy as well.. "LUCY! WHERE ARE YOU!"

They all knew… at least Fairy Tail all knew.. that the nine still fighting Zeref had been marked with signs of the planets and sun of the solar system… they had been blessed with some sort of celestial power boost.. and the only celestial mages they knew were Yukino who was dead…. And Lucy.

Then they heard a roaring rolling sound… everyone turned their gaze to the mountains.. and they saw a tsunami appear out from mountains… monsters were being washed away.. drowned.. the powerful current of water kept going towards the dragons.. and unfortunately for them… the attacks of the dragons were damaging them as they were washed away…

They all looked up towards the mountains.. thunder rolling louder towards the center of the mountains… winds were getting stronger by the minute...

"Is it really the end of the world?"

Gildarts.. could feel the magic coming from the mountains…. He could sense the incredible aura.. he knew that the magic he was sensing…. was definitely.. not naturally from the nine there…

He looked upwards….. it was night… and all they could see was dark looming clouds above them… he had a pained look on his face…

It was undoubtedly.. the Lumen Histoire.. and Lucy…. She was risking her life.. to save all of them.. the 9 fighting for their lives… against Zeref.. and here before him… his previous foe.. that he eluded death twice….

"Dad…." Cana said softly… she put a hand on his arm..

Gildarts turned his eyes towards Cana… she looked scared and worried… and he gently wrapped his arms around her…

"Cana… Everything is going to be alright…" He squeezed her gently.
"Where's Lucy?" Cana asked with a firm gaze…
"Cana…."
"I know you know.. I saw you.. when she disappeared in mid-battle… your eyes… and them…." Cana pointed towards the mountains…. "She's doing this…"

All the fairies huddled around Gildarts and Cana.. Levy, Lisanna, and the exceeds stopped their search noticing that their guild members were huddling around.. curious to what was happening over at Gildarts and Cana… they ran over..

"Have you all seen Lu-chan?!" Levy yelled squeezing through the huddle of people.. and then met face to face to Gildarts and Cana..

"She's not here.. she's…" Gildarts said but then he got distracted…. At the corner of his eye.. he saw… acnologia starting to fly over towards them… the three dragons… struggling to stand up on their fours…

.

"HE'S COMING!" Gildarts yelled.

.

Fear struck their hearts… they slowly turned their heads.. to meet the sight of an approaching angry… dragon…