1

seonghwa was nosing at mingi's neck, the boy squealing and lightly gripping his shoulder, trying not to squirm when it tickled.

"hwa," he breathed, hand balling into seonghwa's clothes to fist at his sweater. "t-that's too much, not right now."

"no?" seonghwa asked in a soft voice, pulling back and leaning down to let their lips brush together lightly, mingi's breath speeding up with nerves. "you don't like it when i kiss all up on you?"

"i do," mingi pouted, changing the way their lips were still brushing, seonghwa moving his head from side to side in small movements to tease. "that's the problem."

"doesn't sound like a problem," he replied, leaving a light peck on the corner of his mouth. "sounds like i can make you feel good, hm? doesn't my baby gigi want that?"

mingi turned his head to the side, breathing heavily and his eyes wide with shock, his chest heaving as he was overwhelmed again.

"do you want to tell me why you freak out when i'm close to you like this?" seonghwa suggested, leaning back slightly but still looming over him. "mommy won't be mad."

the younger doubted it for a moment. "i don't want to embarrass myself," he confessed in a shy voice. "it feels like i'm gonna say or do something and it'll turn you off."

"you won't, puppy," the older denied, pressing a kiss to his cheek to try and coax him out a little. "i don't expect you to be some perfectly practiced porn star, okay? all i want is for you to feel good, you'll always be pretty to me."

mingi giggled softly at the promise, blushing but shyly looking back at him with a pout settled on his lips. "c-could you please call me princess, maybe?''

"princess gigi," seonghwa cooed, kissing the tip of his nose in a sweet action. "i can see it perfectly, you're the most beautiful princess. we should get you a tiara, hm?"

he was surprised by how well seonghwa adjusted to the title, a little skeptical in fear that he was being mocked yet knowing the older wouldn't do such a thing.

"yeah," he giggled softly, feeling a bit more calm as he felt seonghwa move down to his neck again, his hands trembling as he readjusted his grip on his jacket. "oh god."

seonghwa pressed a soothing kiss to his skin before nuzzling over it in gentle movements, stopping at a certain point to suck the skin into his mouth, forming a mark of possession on his unblemished canvas.

"o-oh," he moaned in a soft breath, gripping seonghwa tighter again. "that's nice, oh."

the older chuckled against his neck, letting go of the skin and pressing a soft kiss on it. "my princess sounds so sweet for me."

mingi made another soft noise and he nipped at his skin for a moment, creating a trail to another spot and sucking the skin into his mouth again to create another mark.

he gripped his sweater tighter, shifting under the action and mewling softly. "m-mommy, please."

seonghwa pulled back with a smile, far enough that he could stare down at his glossy eyes and flushed cheeks. "please what?"

-

owo they doing the fucky fucky