68

san woke up in full pup space, a little confused and dazed as he raised his head from wooyoung's chest.

he whimpered softly and turned to look at wooyoung, panting softly and crawling forward to be in front of his face, gently licking his cheek and feeling sorry in case the younger thought it was gross.

wooyoung opened his eyes, chuckling in surprise. "seems like my little puppy is awake, hm? do you need anything?"

the boy kept whining softly, sitting up and forming little paws at his chest. he couldn't speak, he was too deep in his headspace. wooyoung shushed him, ruffling his hair.

"let me get you some water, pup. stay here," wooyoung explained, san panting and sticking his tongue out to try and show that he understood. "good boy, stay."

when wooyoung came back san was still sitting exactly how he told him to, yipping upon seeing him and panting again, earning a few pats on his head.

the younger put down the bowl of water on the floor, pointing to it. "puppy should drink there, understood?"

san barked, getting down from the bed on all fours and sitting in front of the bowl, leaning down and starting to slurp from it (he would lap, but that wouldn't be very effective).

he was embarrassed, but also admired how it seemed like wooyoung knew exactly what to do, petting him as he kept drinking.

wooyoung took him by surprise when he put a collar around his neck, attaching a leash and making san look up with puppy eyes. "i'm taking you for a walk when you're done drinking."

the puppy barked again and wooyoung chuckled, watching the bead of water hang from his chin. "does that mean you're done, pup?"

san barked once more, stepping away from the bowl and crawling over to sit at his feet, nuzzling against his leg and simultaneously drying his face.

"come on, cutie, let's walk," wooyoung instructed, starting to walk only to be stopped when the leash pulled, san still sitting in the same spot with wide eyes. "what's wrong?"

he whimpered, crawling back a little and making the leash pull more. wooyoung decided not to punish him yet, maybe he wasn't trying to be disobedient.

"are you scared?" he asked, earning a small bark and the tiniest nod. "there's no need to be. we're staying inside and the others don't mind."

the puppy raised his eyebrows, shyly moving forward to wooyoung's inviting presence. still on all fours, crawling and humiliated.

"just a little walk." wooyoung repeated, casually guiding him with the leash and letting them out the door. they immediately ran into yeosang.

yeosang smiled, crouching and scratching under his chin. "hey there, little puppy," he greeted, scratching behind his ear next. "cute."

san licked his hand shyly, yeosang chuckling before getting back to standing and nodding at wooyoung, the other giving a tug on the leash and san squealing before walking along.

"come on," wooyoung invited again, san neatly walking along with slow crawling. "good puppy."

-

yoinkers