62

yunho had managed to calm down after a moment, his breathing evening out and hands grabbing gently at hongjoong's thighs. the older was sitting on his chest, had been the entire time.

"tell me your colour," hongjoong repeated, lightly tracing his fingers over his chest to keep him grounded. "i know you can do it, puppy."

"green," he whispered, lips pursed together a little. "please just- kiss me more. you seem so far away when you don't."

"okay, puppy," the older agreed, obviously taking a way more careful approach, voice soft and touches gentle. "do you wanna fuck master, hm? wanna fill him up with your cock?"

he nodded, eyes wondering once more as he just stared up at hongjoong's face. the beautiful boy was completely naked on top of him, dick resting on yunho's tummy and his nipples pretty and slightly swollen, and he was just looking at his face.

"my god, you're cute," hongjoong cooed, bringing him in for a kiss that yunho responded to eagerly. "baby just wants to breed his master, don't you? so good for me."

yunho whimpered again, his cock jumping a little and hongjoong just laughing when he watched his face. "my lucky lucky baby boy."

the older took the lube in his hand, squirting some on his fingers and reaching back to lather up yunho's member before holding the base and positioning it at his hold.

he sunk down on it slowly while holding it and used his other hand to support himself on yunho's thigh, watching how he bit his lip and teared up just because of how good it felt.

"yeah?" hongjoong chuckled, watching how yunho opened his mouth wide and how he nodded. adorable, in one word. "you feel so good in me, baby. filling master up so well."

whimpering, yunho's hands were twitching at his sides, proving once again how badly he just wanted to touch, eyes still concentrated on his face.

"go ahead," the older smiled, watching a spark in yunho's eyes light up. "you can touch me, it's okay."

his hands shot up almost immediately, grabbing onto his thighs and his hips before finding purchase on his waist, gripping tight and close to painful.

yunho forgot how much strength he was using when in subspace, because hongjoong made it so easy for him to feel tiny. he made it easy to forget about everything.

"a little softer, puppy," hongjoong instructed, feeling the grip on his waist loosen up and smiling. "there you go, good boy."

he started moving his hips, up and down and feeling yunho's fingers start to dig into his waist again, letting it slide as he kept moving.

"f-feel so good," yunho panted, his eyes fluttering closed every now and then yet still trying to watch hongjoong's face. "o-oh, master!"

the older grinned, leaning down and connecting their lips for a moment. "such a pretty pretty boy." he cooed, giving him another brief kiss.

"master's pretty," the younger whined, hongjoong smiling at the compliment. "so so pretty, the p-prettiest."

-

he's so cute im hhhghrrrr