61

"you're mine," hongjoong purred, constantly leaning close enough for them to kiss if he puckered his lips but having yunho patiently waiting under him. "don't you think so, puppy?"

the taller nodded, letting himself be pinned down by someone so much shorter than him. it was pure obedience, he could easily throw hongjoong off, but he really wanted to be good for him.

"i think i need to hear you say it, darling," the older continued, once more teasing by leaning in for their lips to brush and then pulling back. "how else am i supposed to know?"

he panted for a moment, simply too worked up not to express it that way. "i-i'm your puppy, master. yunho's your puppy."

"good," hongjoong smiled, finally closing the distance for a brief kiss. "good boys get kisses for behaving well."

yunho whimpered, almost arching his head up for more but catching himself just in time. hongjoong let it slide, it was obvious how much he was trying and he knew sometimes it was hard for him.

"such a good boy," he hissed, moving down his hand to play with one of his nipples, pinching and rubbing the pad of his thumb over it, coaxing sweet whines from yunho. "so beautiful, just keep your hands at your sides."

he hadn't even noticed that he had been starting to move them up himself, quick to drop them back down and whimpering once more.

the younger was stripped completely, his cock betraying how turned on his was and goosebumps raised on his skin. "please?"

hongjoong narrowed his eyes, pinching his nipple painfully as a short punishment. "don't be needy," he corrected. "you hope for what you want and wait for what you get."

yunho nodded again, eyes big and lips parted a little. he wanted a kiss so bad, wanted hongjoong to push his soft plush against his own.

and he wanted to be good so bad. he had never acted out and he never planned to, but he couldn't help himself from reaching up and pulling hongjoong down for a passionate kiss, immediately letting go when he realised what he was doing.

"sorry!" he exclaimed when hongjoong pulled back after letting it linger a moment longer. his eyes were tearing up and his heart was clenching with regret. "puppy's so sorry, oh god, oh god. i messed up, 'm sorry."

"it's okay," hongjoong said in a sweet voice, hands roaming over his chest to calm him down. "you had a little slip up. don't let it happen again. master isn't mad at you. give me your colour?"

yunho just kept breathing at a quick pace, his eyes continuing to tear up because in his mind he was so extremely bad. "i'm sorry." he kept whispering, over and over again.

hongjoong took a hold on his chin, forcing him to look him in the eyes and tutting gentle, soothing little sounds. "you're okay. you're just having fun with master, hm? he just needs to know if you're safe."

-

yunho :(