2

"please touch gigi," he whispered, trying his hardest to keep their eyes connected. "wanna be touched so bad."

"my pretty baby got all needy from mommy's kisses?" seonghwa asked, the other nodding and bring his hands up, twitching near his face as he resisted hiding behind them. "you're so so cute."

he giggled, putting his fingers in front of his mouth to stop the sound and flushing brighter. "sorry."

"no need to apologise," the older denied, pressing another kiss to his cheek and offering a soft smile. "how do you want mommy to touch you, hm?"

"b-baby's cock, please," mingi asked, his cheeks burning up at his own words. "n please don't laugh."

"mommy won't laugh at you, princess," he promised, letting his hands move down his body slowly. "if he ever does you need to try and remember that he only laughs because he thinks you're cute."

he nodded, lifting his hips and letting seonghwa shrug his sweatpants down his legs, revealing that he was wearing boxers with a pompompurin print.

"i thought you couldn't get any cuter, but i was wrong," seonghwa groaned, trailing his hand up his leg and then cupping his hand over his crotch, palming him and gasping softly at how hard he was. "my adorable princess."

seonghwa let his hand feel over his length, realising that he was huge and smiling for no particular reason.

"you're so big," he cooed, still feeling him up. "but so dumb, hm? you probably have no clue how to use it."

mingi whined when he squeezed him through his boxers, seonghwa feeling him twitch under his hand. "p-puppy said please."

"i heard you, baby," seonghwa promised. "mommy's just going slow, yes? so you don't get overwhelmed with everything at once."

"but," mingi tried to protest, realising he didn't have an argument against it and pouting. "okay."

"that's a good boy," he praised, rubbing him through his boxers and watching the wet spot grow from the action. "but you know that, don't you?"

mingi closed his eyes despite his best attempts to keep them open, moaning softly ever now and then.

seonghwa finally gave in, reaching inside of his boxers and pulling his cock out, long and hard and to be honest almost intimidating if it wasn't for how much he was leaking.

"you're so wet for me," the older chuckled, stroking him slowly and watching his face contort in pleasure. "oh god, you're so adorable, princess."

he arched up, having trouble keeping still and letting his teeth sink into his bottom lip. "f-fuck, mommy!"

"oh so sensitive," seonghwa mocked, leaning down to give a kitten lick to his tip, mingi squealing and hiding his face behind his hands. "show me your face, princess."

mingi shook his head, only peeking through his fingers but refusing to look properly. "don't wanna."

"please, baby?" he tried again, pressing a kiss to his clothed tummy and resting his cheek on it as he looked up. "you look so pretty, mommy wants to watch you."

he felt conflicted, slowly pulling his hands away and at loss of what to do with his hands, putting them on his chest.

-

mingi baby