35

cw: cutting

yeosang saw the knife, shiny and taunting as the light reflected of it, twisting in his hand.

he looked at his body; naked and tied to the table. there were fresh and sore cuts on his body, but his most intimate parts was still intact.

"only one part of you left to fuck up," they grinned, wiping the blade clean so he wouldn't get infected and cost them money for treatment. "and then you can be truly ruined."

he wanted to scream but was muffled by the rags drying his tongue, eyes wide in fear and starting to squirm in the restraints. "no!" he screamed through the cloth. "it's the only thing i have left! please!"

they grinned, pressing the cool metal against his skin as a tease, as a scare. "let's mess you up good, huh?"

yeosang was crying before it even started, went in and out of consciousness during it and was left alone and half-heartedly bandaged when done.

he was ruined, he was nothing. he'd rather have the part cut off completely than feel this much pain run through it every single second, feeling it pulse as his cells tried to regenerate what had brutally been taken away.

and he passed out again, waking up a few hours later in an alley. he wanted to get up and run away, wanted to escape now that he finally got the chance. he couldn't move.

a figure appeared, he wondered if it would take him back for more torture, got ready to kick and trash and ended up being able to do nothing when he crouched next to him.

he couldn't fight as he was lifted up into a carry, taken to a car and put in the passenger's seat. he didn't know what was happening when he was carried into another building, when he heard voices fading in and out and he had to squint his eyes shut.

yeosang shot upright, panting and looking around the room, watching his scarred hand and clenching them into fists. everything about him was dented; like a cardboard box that had been dropped and kicked over and over.

"jongho," he panicked, shaking the younger roughly so that he immediately woke up, just as he had been told to do if he needed him time after time. "bad dream, can't breathe."

"i'm here, i'm here," jongho promised, putting a hand on his back so he could rub circles over it. "breathe with me, five, two, seven. i'll count."

he kept counting, yeosang following along with the seconds and finding it easier over time, looking jongho in the eyes as he followed.

"you're so brave, my love," he praised once he had been counting for steady breaths for a few minutes. "you're so strong, do you want another hug?"

yeosang nodded, shuffling forward and falling against his chest, jongho resting his arms on top of his back. "we'll get through it together, one day you will understand how easy you are to love."

the older hummed, pushing closer against him and appreciating the fact that he was always there.

-

i meant to make this the least important pairing idk what happened.