59

jongho had learned the signs yeosang would give when he wanted attention, he noticed his slight change in speech and how his body language shifted.

he reached for his hand, grabbing it and squeezing lightly. "you wanna go somewhere private?" he asked, attentive as ever as he had watched him squirm around for a little.

yeosang whimpered, squeezing his hand in return and just looking at him with pleading eyes, making himself a little smaller than he was.

"okay, baby," jongho smiled, tugging him along after getting up, guiding him along to their special room. "is there anything specific you want to try?"

"w-wanna see how it feels with your fingers in me," yeosang whispered as the younger put the custom sleeve over him, making sure the dents were properly filled again. "have been- been training myself."

jongho raised his eyebrows, surprised at the suggestion when he assumed yeosang would never accept touch there again. "did it hurt when you tried yourself?"

"not i-if it was just my pinky," he confessed, shy but knowing that jongho only wanted to help him. "i was scared to do more, but i-i want you to try while you maybe jerk me off?"

"of course, baby boy," the younger agreed, taking out the lube from one of the drawers and helping yeosang out of his clothes. "spread your legs for me?"

it shouldn't have been so cute. it should never be so cute for yeosang to spread his legs with only his socks on and he shouldn't be so adorable as he covered his face.

"just my pinky," jongho promised, putting some lube on his index and middle finger to lube up his entrance before spreading some over his smallest finger. "my good boy."

he started pushing in slow as ever, watching the wrecked hole stretch around his finger slowly and lifting his gaze to yeosang's face after.

the older had his eyes closed, head laid back as he was obviously trying his hardest to keep breathing regular. "does it feel good, sangie baby?"

yeosang took another deep breath, his hand wrapped around his own cock, holding it still for no real reason. "i-i don't know."

jongho let out a soft sigh, moving to sit with better reach but his finger never changing position, using his free hand to hold his waist. "that's okay, cutie. is it alright if i move it?"

he nodded, using the hand he wasn't holding his cock with to grip the sheets lightly, nervous and just wanting to be good so bad. "you can."

with slow pulls and pushes, jongho started moving the digit, watching his face with furrowed eyebrows to make sure he was okay. "does it hurt?"

"no," yeosang denied, starting to be more worried about how careful jongho was being rather than his own feelings. "it-it's good."

it was worth it to watch how jongho's features brightened, to see how he relaxed and how his thrusts became more confident.

yeosang forced out a soft moan, shifting a little to lay more comfortably. he was trying not to let the image of jongho's finger inside him appear in his mind, because it would just make him disgusted with himself.

-

hm