36

"hey, wooyoung," san slurred, storming into the room to raise the heads of the people on the couch. "i've missed you."

wooyoung immediately entered at the noise, frowning as he watched san stumble and watching him from a distance. he felt angry, almost, that san seemed so careless of the problem.

"what the fuck," he growled, finally making his way over only to snatch the bottle of beer he was holding. "do you think this is funny?"

san pouted, throwing himself forward to cling onto wooyoung. "i think you're ruh-really sexy," he giggled. "will you let me fuck you?"

he took a few deep breaths before forcing a soft smile on his face. "we're not gonna have sex, baby. we're gonna hang out for a little."

the older pouted, leaning close to his face and make wooyoung have to concentrate not to flinch at the smell. "but i'm horny."

"i can see that, yes," wooyoung agreed, peeling himself off of san. "you don't deserve it today, that's your own fault."

san whined, pressing close again and rutting his hips against his thigh, wooyoung sighing deeply. "yunho, some help?"

yunho got up from the couch, grabbing san and easily taking him away, lifting him and sitting him down on one of the couches. "don't take wooyoung for granted."

he pouted once more, sinking into the couch and giggling at how it swallowed him. "but i l-love wooyoungie."

"too bad," yunho shrugged, pushing him back down when he tried to push off of the couch. "you have to wait until he wants to pay attention to you."

"but," san protested again. "doesn't he love me back?" he asked, tears building in his eyes.

"he does, that's why he's so angry," yunho explained, voice a little more gentle than before. "he's worried about you, we all are."

"i want wooyoung," the boy sniffled, almost begging yunho to give him back the boy. "i-i won't be dirty anymore, 'm sorry."

"wooyoung's getting some things to sober you up, darling," he promised, reaching out and holding his chin. "he'll be right back."

"okay," san nodded, leaning back again. "i can wait for that, i can be good."

wooyoung came back a little later with some water, food and medicine. san sat up as soon as he saw him, eyes hopeful and apologetic.

the younger crouched down in front of him, opening a pack of pills and putting them in san's mouth, giving him some water to swallow it down.

"do you know what you did wrong?" wooyoung asked, giving him some more water. "i want you to tell me."

"i got drunk again," he admitted, drinking some more water. "and i shouldn't, because wooyoung told me not to."

"and because you need to stay safe, baby," the younger pressed, opening a cereal bar and offering him a bite. "i don't want you to end up on the street one of these days."

san made a soft noise, eating what was given to him and still looking at wooyoung with curious eyes, opening his mouth whenever he swallowed something.

-

:( why san