28

"hwa," mingi whispered, staring up at where the older was looming over him. "s-shy."

seonghwa smiled, his bottom half laying against mingi while he pushed himself up enough so their chest wouldn't touch. "it's okay to be shy, princess. are you uncomfortable?"

"no," mingi immediately denied, eyes wide. "just shy, i promise. mommy never makes gigi uncomfortable."

"okay, baby," seonghwa replied, caressing his side and placing a kiss on his cheek. "do you want me to play with you again, hm?"

mingi nodded, blush flaring up and teeth sinking into his bottom lip. "p-please?"

"such a polite little baby," he cooed, hand rubbing over his crotch so lightly that mingi didn't even really process the touch. "do you want to tell mommy what you need or is that too hard?"

"too hard," the younger confessed, breath hitching when seonghwa ground down on him. "m-mommy!"

he chuckled, shushing the loud cry. "mommy's not going to fuck you until the day you're not too shy to ask for it. for now we can play in other ways."

mingi whimpered softly, disappointed but understanding the reasoning behind it. "yes mommy."

"good boy," seonghwa praised, kissing his chin. "how about i give you my fingers, hm? do you want them in your pretty hole?"

the boy struggled for a moment, shaking his head. "mommy will be too far away, i don't want it."

"physically too far or in your special gigi way?" he asked, soft and affectionate, careful of everything he said and did so he wouldn't end up hurt.

"special," mingi whispered, smiling slightly when he got a kiss on his forehead. "need to see mommy, have all his attention up here."

"you don't have to explain, princess," the older shushed, pecking his lips. "mommy understands, we're not doing it today."

"thank you." mingi replied, whimpering softly so seonghwa connected their lips again, sweet and addicting; honey.

"my pretty princess," seonghwa mumbled against his lips, giving him another sweet peck after he pulled away, reaching a hand up to lay it on top of mingi's head, arm laid down next to it. "how about mommy gives you a handjob again, hm? we can try and play around with overstimulation?"

"okay," he agreed, voice timid but knowing seonghwa needed his verbal consent. "i trust you, hwa."

seonghwa smiled, kissing him and mingi feeling the way his lips curled up, a little distracted as the older's hand roamed down his chest and dipped into his keroppi boxers.

he took a gentle hold on his member, pulling away from the kiss so he could grin at mingi, stroking him slowly and watching a pout form on his face.

"does that feel good, princess?" seonghwa asked, mocking and only making mingi more desperate. "do you like it when mommy plays with your pretty cock?"

mingi whined softly, panting against his neck even if he wasn't doing anything, just feeling over him and letting his member slide through his hand.

"pretty pretty puppy," he chuckled, cupping his palm over his tip and rubbing his palm against him in stern and solid movements, mingi gasping and crying out loudly, arching his back. "everybody can hear you, baby."

-

hhhhhhhhgggggkkkkkkkhhhsjdskahld