15

"do you want to keep hiding or do you want me to show you off, puppy?" wooyoung asked, wanting to share the sight with jongho but not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

san struggled for a second, whimpering against his neck for a moment. "c-can watch, but pup needs to hide."

wooyoung hummed, patting his butt gently. "good boy, such a good good puppy." he promised.

jongho just smiled, he didn't mind it all too much. he knew that some people liked it more than others and there were different reactions to it. he knew mingi got shy from it yet hongjoong loved the attention and would do anything to show himself. both were in love with the concept, though.

and his own yeosang,, god. he always looked ethereal, so much fun to break down when he was always so defensive. so perfect to wreck until he could only babble and show everybody how dumb he got. that was what jongho definitely loved most.

"can i touch my puppy's pretty parts?" wooyoung asked, knowing san needed more based on the way he started to roll his hips faster in frustration.

san nodded, mewling and twitching slightly as he pulled away from his neck again to bite his lip and look down, watching wooyoung's hand unbutton and unzip his pants with ease.

he reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock, average sized and leaking a little bit, beading in his slit. "oh, that's so so pretty," wooyoung gasped. "if only you could see, jongho."

the sub whined, a plead for more and sighing when wooyoung wrapped his hand around his length, giving short strokes that only covered the top half of his member.

wooyoung cupped the head of his cock and twisting his hand on it, san arching up when it was too much and digging his nails into wooyoung's shoulders. "s-stop, stop!"

he immediately slowed down, stroking him again and dropping some gentle squeezes in between. "i'm sorry, puppy, i thought you'd like it so rough. turns out you're just weak, hm?"

jongho chuckled. "don't be so mean to him," he scolded in a soft voice. "you don't know if he touches himself often."

"meanie," san agreed in a mumble, leaning forward again to rest his forehead against his shoulder. "p-please."

wooyoung mocked a gasp. "you're calling me mean? oh, i'm so so hurt." he complained, taking his hand away from his member.

san grabbed his wrist, guiding his hand back to his cock and humping against it in request, small whines slipping out of his mouth.

"he's so desperate, jongho," wooyoung laughed, wrapping his hand around him so san stopped his bucks and waited for him to move. "it's adorable, really."

the older whined, fucking himself into his fist when he got too impatient, letting out little moans with each of the forced strokes.

"can you get me the toy?" san asked jongho, forcing his hand away and placing them on his lower back again. "you know which one i mean."

moments later and jongho handed him a fleshlight, already lubed up from the younger's help and wooyoung thanking him for it.

-

yoinkers