57

wooyoung gently attached his lips to san's chest, peppering them over his skin as he tried to cover the entire surface.

san sighed softly, sinking into the couch as he peacefully received the affection. "f-feels nice, youngie." he mumbled, his eyes closed and lips parted slightly with how relaxed he was.

the younger hummed, smiling slightly against his skin for a moment before he continued placing the soft kisses on his chest.

a moment later and san's fingers were tangled in his hair, gently grabbing at the strands as his hand twitched every now and then.

wooyoung moved up a little, pressing kisses to his neck so san tilted his head back for more access, moving along with wherever the younger wanted to kiss.

he was completely pliant under him, his hand in wooyoung's hair now stilled as well. "you're so pretty right now, sannie."

san chuckled softly, mewling when wooyoung sucked on the skin for a moment. his hand tightened a little in his hair and then released again.

the younger pressed a path of kisses over his his jaw and face and then placed one more on the corner of his mouth before connecting their lips.

it was a soft kiss, sweet and affectionate. just the press of their lips together without anything else added to it. a lingering peck of confirmation.

"do you want more?" wooyoung asked when he pulled back from the kiss. "is my prince satisfied?"

san nodded, smiling when wooyoung laid on his chest. "thank you for the kisses." he politely spoke, hand still in his hair.

+

"h-hwa!" mingi exclaimed, breathing into his hand as his hips kept fucking into the fleshlight he held, he was so needy that it hurt.

the older was just watching him, elbows on his knees and looking at him with disinterest written across his face. he was loving it, but it was so much more fun to act as if he was bored.

because it made mingi so desperate, whimpering and whining as he tried to fuck the toy the best he could, creating wet noises with the amount of lube used.

and he wasn't allowed to cum, because any time he asked, he would just be ignored. it was adorable to see him squirm around, drooling uncontrollably.

"p-please, touch me!" he cried out, his hips shaking and twitching as he kept desperately glancing at seonghwa, the neglect getting too much for him. "red, puppy says red!"

seonghwa immediately made his way over, peeling his hand from the toy and taking it away, shushing him gently and leaning down to press kisses to his face. "what happened, baby?"

"g-gigi doesn't like it when mommy ignores him," the boy sniffled, responding to each kiss on his lips the best he could. "hurt."

"i'm so sorry, my baby puppy," seonghwa apologised, pressing kisses all over his face and shushing him with comforting tuts. "mommy was actually watching you the whole time, hm? you looked so cute, i thought you would like it. mommy's sorry."

-

aw :(