7

san woke up wrapped in someone's arms for the first time in weeks, smiling to himself when it figured it must be because he got laid the night before.

he was fully convinced of it, pushing closer against the other for warmth because he knew he'd be at a loss of it as soon as they both left.

even if his headache hurt, the comfort seemed to somewhat soothe him.

the other woke up with a groan, san growing anxious for what his reaction would be. he wondered if he would leave quietly or if he would wake him up, either to say goodbye or to have another round while he could.

instead he was wrapped up tighter, grabbed a little different to be more comfortable and the other letting out a deep sigh as he relaxed again.

okay, san wasn't used to that, but he could deal with some more cuddling. he returned it by shuffling just a bit closer and fully pressing against him.

he sighed softly himself, smiling a little at the turnout of events, trying to either remember or create an image of him, wondering if he was buff and scary or skinny and frail, he wondered if he had topped or bottomed (but assumed top due to the lack of discomfort near his ass) and if he had subbed or dommed.

but he didn't bother to look, refusing to face the harsh reality and imagining that one day he might wake up in the arms of a person he loved.

"you've tamed the beast," an unfamiliar voice spoke, odd. he couldn't decide if the beast was him or the person holding him, smiling at it either way. "good job, dude."

the stranger holding him laughed, the sound vibrating in his chest and feeling comfortable against san. "he seemed so tired and broken, i feel sorry for him."

he liked that a lot less, pouting slightly and nuzzling deeper against his chest, sighing as he avoided throwing a tantrum.

"i don't understand why you bother," the other sighed, his voice coming closer and then growing more quiet again as he walked past. "he doesn't seem to even want your help."

"because he needs it," the person promised, confidence shining in his voice. "even if he keeps denying it, you can see it in his face. he just needs someone who makes him feel wanted."

"why do you always get yourself into these things," he grumbled, dropping something judging by the noise. "please just be careful."

"i will," wooyoung promised, drawing random shapes into his back. "i can take care of another boy, especially one like him, i know what he feels like. you helped me the same way, seonghwa."

seonghwa nodded, picking up what he had dropped. "and i will still feel responsible for you, always."

"don't worry about me," the younger smiled. "you can go see mingi, we'll be fine, i promise you."

he chuckled, probably by the door. "i trust you on this, wooyoung, you will stop these interactions as soon as you can start it feel to affect you in a bad way."

-

seonghwa protecc