3

"there's my love," seonghwa smiled, proceeding to stroke him and watching his mouth drop open and his eyes screw shut. "you're so beautiful."

mingi watched how the older leaned down and took him in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks around him and still keeping stern eye contact.

he was mesmerised, unable to look away from it and his moans stammering. "oh god, mommy."

seonghwa took him deeper, holding the far bottom of it as he sunk down with ease, mingi pressing against the back of his throat.

the older hummed around him, pulling back up with a wet noise and bobbing his head for a moment, mingi reaching down to tangle his hand in his hair.

he pulled off to let his tongue flick over the tip and then wrapped his mouth around it, suckling on the head before sinking down again.

mingi moaned loud, it felt like he couldn't stop making noise, pulling on seonghwa's hair to where it hurt but the older not saying anything about it.

seonghwa pulled off so he could catch his breath for a moment, stroking him and placing a kiss on his shaft, brushing his lips up and down the length of it.

the younger was still watching with hooded eyes the best he could, giving up and dropping his head on the pillow, closing his eyes again when seonghwa licked through his slit.

"wait, wait!" he panicked, hand gripping tighter onto his hair and seonghwa stopping immediately.

"are you hurt?" seonghwa worried, coming up to hold his face, completely neglecting anything else. "what happened?"

mingi blinked a few times before answering properly. "pup zoned out," the younger giggled. "felt really weird, 'm so sorry."

"don't be sorry," he immediately denied, nuzzling their noses together for a moment. "i'm glad my baby feels safe enough to tell mommy when he needs to stop, even for small things."

"this is all really happening, right?" mingi checked, watching seonghwa give him a confirming nod. "it felt like i was dreaming."

"you wanna stop for today?" seonghwa suggest, pressing kisses to his cheeks. "it's okay."

"no," the younger stopped, shifting slightly. "baby wants to cum, please, it just surprised him."

"alright, puppy princess," he smiled, reaching down to wrap his hand around his length again and stroking him at a remotely quick pace. "tell mommy when you feel it coming."

mingi nodded, the eye contact keeping him grounded yet flustering him more by the second.

his moans went higher in pitch and he brought one of his hands to rest on the back of seonghwa's head. "m gonna- gonna." he stammered.

"go ahead, princess," seonghwa allowed, stroking him just a little quicker. "cum for mommy."

the boy did, releasing and his cum drooling over seonghwa's hand, some dripping onto his own sweater and making him pout when he realised he was ruining it.

"thank you," he whispered on repeat, coming down from his high with short puffs of breaths. "thank you so much, mommy."

"my pretty little princess," the older cooed, pressing a lingering kiss to his lips. "you did so good for me, my good boy."

-

they baby