52

"do you wanna cum yet, baby pup?" wooyoung asked, receiving quick nods and eager licks at his neck. "you can, go ahead."

san sped up his movements a little and then he was releasing inside his pants, shaking and clenching wooyoung tight. he let out the sweetest little noises as a silent cry for help.

wooyoung's arms circled his waist to hold him and rubbed his back with smooth circles. "what a good boy," he praised sweetly. "waiting to well until you get permission to cum."

he whined again, opening his mouth to suck and bite gently at wooyoung's neck, finding comfort in it and making more small accidental noise.

"puppy needs to suckle?" he wondered, san answering with another hum. "alright, baby. you can suck on mommy's neck for a little." (i forgot which title i gave him)

san hummed in appreciation, shifting in his lap as he continued to suck on his skin, feeling how he calmed down from it with ease.

"we should get cleaned up soon, but you can go back to sucking after," he promised, never slipping his mind that there was still a wet spot in front of his pants. "yes, puppy?"

the older hummed in agreement, making no effort to move but his suckling a lot softer when he got the promise of being allowed to do so later.

"i meant now, baby," wooyoung encouraged gently. "can you get off my lap by yourself?"

he nodded, pulling back from his neck and struggling a little to get off his lap, standing up on wobbly legs with his hands folded together over his crotch.

wooyoung followed, standing up and grabbing his hands in a gentle hold, guiding him along to the bathroom and pulling his sweatpants down for him.

the boy squealed at the sudden exposure, covering himself until wooyoung gently pulled his hands back and started cleaning him with a warm and damp towel.

"is that okay, puppy?" wooyoung wondered, wiping him as gentle as he could. "the towel is not hurting you, right?"

san shook his head, still puppy-eyed with flushed cheeks as he watched the younger clean him up.

"good," he smiled, so so gentle as he cleaned him. "you're a very good boy, you know?"

he gasped softly, giggling and hiding his face in his hands again, shy shy shy from all the praise.

"l-legs." san stammered, closing his legs slightly and then opening them again.

"your little leggies are very cute, yes," wooyoung chuckled, moving the wet towel to his thighs to clean those without much purpose. "you like that i'm in between them, hm?"

san nodded, blushing at the wording. he felt sleepy and that only made it easier for him to be flustered.

"you're all clean now, baby," he smiled, disregarding the dirty towel. "i'm gonna get you some comfy pants, wait right here."

he nodded, patiently waiting in his spot until wooyoung returned, sleep taking him so that he fell asleep on the counter with his back hunched.

-

uwuwuwuwuw babie