17

wooyoung placed another one of the candies in his mouth, san no longer needing his help to chew but still staying in his lap. "are you comfy, baby?"

san nodded, happy as he ate the bear and patting his own cheek softly, the younger chuckling at him.

"we should get you cleaned up proper soon, hm?" wooyoung suggested, deciding that only taking the toy off of him and cleaning him off wth a tissue definitely wasn't enough in terms of hygienic aftercare.

he nodded, swallowing the bear and leaning forward with puckered lips, wooyoung giving him a quick kiss before helping him out of his lap.

the younger tucked his member back in his underwear for a moment only to pulled them down his legs once they were in the bathroom.

wooyoung used a slightly damp towel to wipe away any traces, shushing him when he whined in slight oversensitivity as he accidentally brushed against his cock.

"m-master?" san stammered once wooyoung discarded the towel and helped him pull his pants back up. "can puppy have another kiss?"

he smiled, taking san's face in his hands and pressing a sweet kiss to his pouty lips. "you can have all the kisses you want."

san gasped and then giggled, stealing another one right away with a shy squeal to follow it up.

"you're so fucking precious," wooyoung cursed, giving a forceful kiss to his forehead. "do you wanna get all warm and cuddled up in some blankets, baby?"

the older nodded, making grabby hands and letting himself be lifted by wooyoung, wrapping his legs around his waist to make sure he wouldn't fall.

he carried him back to the couch, holding him tight and laying him down, taking some blankets and tucking him in tight before lifting him and sitting down so san could use his lap as a pillow.

wooyoung tangled his fingers in his hair, curling in the strands as he stroked them. "i think the pretty pup should take a little nap."

san allowed himself to close his eyes, comfortable on wooyoung's legs and sighing in content at the position.

"wooyoung?" san asked softly, the younger humming in response. "is this going to be a one time thing?"

"i'll be here if you need me," wooyoung promised. "always find me, yeah?" (fuck you stays have fun crying <3)

"okay," he sighed, grabbing the younger's hand from his hair and holding it with both of his own, pressing it against his lips. "thank you."

"go to sleep now, puppy," the younger suggested, giving a slight squeeze to his hand. "i will be right here when you wake up."

san turned in his lap, moving so his head would be facing wooyoung's tummy, unbothered that his face would be close to his crotch.

"puppy goes sleep," he replied, nuzzling his cheek against him as the hand still threaded through his hair. "and then master will still be there."

wooyoung confirmed it with a gentle hum, brushing some hair from his forehead before he returned to just carding through it. "i'll be here."

-

hmph :(