37

wooyoung had san laying on his chest, between his legs as they were laid on the couch, watching how to tame your dragon.

"toothless looks like seonghwa," san giggled at one moment, the aforementioned looking up at the comment and then looking at toothless. "they're both cute!"

yunho hummed, laughing softly. "they do look alike." he agreed, finding amusement in the comparison.

seonghwa shrugged, going back to watching the movie and eating some chips. at one point mingi darted in, bright and plopping down on top of seonghwa.

the older was surprised at the sudden confidence, but allowed mingi to settle comfortably on his lap, wondering where the usual shyness went.

"what are you doing, gigi?" he asked in a hushed voice, as quiet as he could be. "do you need mommy?"

mingi shook his head, blushing with the implication of the question. "just want cuddles, didn't know we were doing movie night."

"it's okay, we didn't really plan it," seonghwa smiled. "sorry i didn't come and get you, i thought you were taking a nap."

jongho and yeosang came in, yeosang shuffling and shy while jongho seemed more protective than usual.

"can you guys listen for a moment?" jongho requested the attention, the boys concentrating on him. "sangie doesn't want to play with anyone besides me anymore, i expect you to understand."

"that's fine," yunho promised, the one who had been closest to doing 'things' with yeosang but never pushed him. "does he still want the good morning hands and good night visits?"

yeosang nodded, giving a shy smile and stepping a little closer to jongho, the younger still basking in the amount of comfort his lover was suddenly searching for.

"come on, baby," he invited, taking him along to the last free couch. "let's watch the movie with them."

he could see that even the others were slightly surprised when he settled down and yeosang crawled up against him. yunho raised an eyebrow at him and he mouthed 'accident' at him, the taller nodding.

the older snuggled against jongho, not even bothering to watch the movie but instead falling right back to sleep. jongho held him tight, subconsciously drawing shapes on his back and keeping his attention on the movie.

"is he okay?" wooyoung wondered in a soft voice, san in his arms starting to fall asleep as well. "he's acting strange compared to his usual behaviour."

"he came," jongho whispered, the boys up to date on each other's situations at all times. "but he was too cut up and it hurt him a-a lot."

"maybe you should go back to the hospital with him," yunho suggested. "it's not fair if he's in pain every time he's supposed to be in pleasure, it shouldn't be a punishment."

"i will take him," he promised, petting yeosang's hair gently. "he deserves the world and i can only give him a little bit of it."

"but you're giving him all you have," wooyoung smiled, san fallen asleep on his chest. "as long as you keep doing that, then you're the best he could ever get, because you love him more than anyone else ever could."

-

:(((((