46

"i'm here now, sweetheart," seonghwa shushed. "as long as you did your best, it will always be good to me."

mingi offered a soft smile, the corners of his mouth quirking up. "please, fuck me." he whispered, not putting much thought into his words.

"oh," the older gasped, his eyes glinting. "that was really sexy, princess, wanna tell me more?"

"i don't want to tell you more," mingi denied, growing slightly confident in his words after that reaction. "i want you."

seonghwa quite literally growled at him, diving in to connect their lips, prying his mouth open and licking into his mouth, wet noises and soft whimpers coming from mingi. "say it again."

mingi blushed from the way seonghwa was staring at him, eyes dark and lust swirling in them. "i want you." he whispered.

the older chuckled, helping him get out of his shirt and immediately attaching his mouth to his skin. "i was just joking when i said you wouldn't be able to walk, but it's beginning to be really fucking tempting."

"okay," mingi rasped, surprising seonghwa again and leading to the older biting into his chest. "y-you can fuck me until my legs are too weak to hold me up."

"my fucking god," seonghwa grunted, sucking and biting marks into his skin. "how do you expect me to say no to that?"

he giggled, cut off by a moan when seonghwa suddenly pressed his hand into his crotch. "hwa, at least warn me!"

"i'm sorry, baby," he smiled. "i am going to be making a babbling mess out of you, now. is that okay?"

"no!" mingi yelped, gripping onto seonghwa to stop him. "that is very much not okay! that is a terrible idea, really!"

"are you being shy or am i making you uncomfortable?" seonghwa worried, coming up so their heads were at the same level again. "you should tell me, okay?"

"you're not making me uncomfortable, but you're intimidating me," the younger confessed. "i just want my first time to be sweet and slow, after that we can make it as kinky as you want. but please, just this time. m-make love to me."

"oh, princess," he sighed, forcing his excitement to fade a little so he could take care of mingi better. "of course, and we should both like what's going on, okay? we're equals."

mingi swallowed thickly again, nodding in agreement and throwing his arms up to encircle seonghwa's neck. "so please," he asked again. "just take it slow."

seonghwa smiled, nuzzling his cheek and then going down to his chest, pressing soft kisses over both the marks and the unblemished skin. "my pretty baby."

the younger let out a shaky breath, resting his head back and letting his hand trail down to tangle in seonghwa's hair gently. "i'm so nervous, fuck."

"i know, baby," seonghwa shushed. "but we're just going to get you a little more relaxed before doing anything else. i'm not going to hurt you."

mingi nodded, pulling him in for another kiss and panting against his mouth. he felt safer now that they talked about it, at least he knew a little bit of what to expect.

-

mwah