14

san had managed to somehow force himself into his lap, chests pressing together and giving little licks to his neck. he was a lot less direct with it now that he wasn't even the slightest bit intoxicated.

he was rather shy, actually, not knowing how to ask for what he wanted and hoping the licks would give him the hint. he couldn't even convince himself to kiss and suck properly, that was how bad it was.

"can i help you with something?" wooyoung finally acknowledged, previously messing around on his phone. "you keep asking for attention, yet you never actually ask."

the older squealed, immediately stopping his licks and hiding in his face instead. so so shy.

wooyoung chuckled, resting his hands on his back and roaming over it gently. "no need to be embarrassed, i'm not mad."

san was,, needy. he was sitting on top of a very attractive man and he had been worked up from all the pda in the place. he didn't have a clue on how to explain himself.

"you gotta tell me, puppy," wooyoung pressed, still caressing him gently and slowly making him overwhelmed. "how else am i supposed to help?"

he made a noise of protest, pressing tight to his neck and whimpering against it softly, begging for more contact.

"alright, baby," the younger sighed. "did you slip, is that it? just nod so i can take care of you."

san nodded against his neck, making another accidental noise and trying to shuffle just a little closer. "p-please."

he was completely unaware of jongho watching, too bored when on his phone and just zoning in and out as he looked at him.

"is the puppy needy?" wooyoung wondered, moving his hands down to hold his hips. "i can help you, hm? as your reward for coming right to me."

the older whined softly, nodding again and gasping when he felt the grip on his hips tighten slightly, holding him steady and then forcing him into a slow wave.

san followed the guide, discovering that wooyoung wanted him to roll his hips against him and following that movement obediently.

"can you look at me, pup?" wooyoung asked, san forcing himself to pull back and looking at him with shiny eyes. "oh, aren't you the prettiest thing?"

he whined softly again, bringing his hips down himself to grind down against him, his eyes struggling to stay open.

"does that feel good, baby?" he wondered, having to look up just a little because san was still sat on top of him. "you're being a very good boy."

san giggled, breathy and quiet yet still obvious for how closely wooyoung was paying attention to him. jongho's attention was starting to become more concentrated on them, seeming fond of how san seemed to be shaking.

"what are you gonna do to him, wooyoung?" jongho finally asked, figuring san wouldn't know otherwise about him watching.

the boy didn't do anything about it though, the thrill of being watched only making it better for him. wooyoung chuckled, helping him with another roll of his hips.

-

hhhhhrghhghh