30

"are you okay, pup?" seonghwa checked, brushing his hair away from his face. "are you still here with me?"

mingi nodded, his eyes big and wondering. "mommy's too far away, gigi feels s-sad."

"oh, princess," he cooed, helping him sit up and pulling him against his chest, rubbing his back. "mommy's right here, okay? i'm not far away, we're right here, together. mommy and his perfect baby."

the younger sniffled, sagging against his chest and shivering slightly from the cold. "m-mommy, puppy's mommy. don't w-wanna lose mommy."

seonghwa felt his heart break a little, squeezing him tight and swaying the two of them from side to side. "mommy's never going to leave you, okay? mommy will always, always be here for you. always be here to kiss your cute little cheekies and pet your pretty hair."

"promise?" mingi asked, words muffled by seonghwa's body as he only nuzzled into him further.

"i promise, baby," he whispered, rocking him in his arms and holding the back of his head with one hand. "we should get you clean and warm soon, okay? mommy will stay right with you."

"okay," the younger agreed, breathing in seonghwa as much as he could. "gigi has to be clean for mommy."

"gigi has to stay clean and healthy." seonghwa smiled, hoisting him and helping him get up to stand, covering him up with a blanket and letting him waddle along to the bathroom, passing by yeosang and wooyoung and greeting them briefly.

he ran the shower and undressed himself, guiding mingi into the water and following after, standing under the stream and pulling him close.

"is that good, baby? not too hot?" he wondered, hands roaming over mingi's body to rinse him off.

"s nice," mingi sighed, breath hitching slightly when seonghwa turned him in the hold so his back was pressed against the older's chest. "mommy's so nice."

seonghwa chuckled, feeling up his chest as he cleaned him, mingi whining when he stroked his member and promised that it was just to make sure it was cleaned well.

mingi just believed him, only lightly grabbing his arms for support and letting him do as he 'needed'.

"when did you last wash your hair?" seonghwa asked, debating whether or not he should wash it.

"this morning." mingi replied softly, the older nodding at the answer.

"mommy's not gonna do it right now, then," he explained, placing a kiss on his shoulder. "are you ready to get out?"

he nodded, yawning and turning in seonghwa's arms to press their chests together again. "gigi tired."

"bet you are, baby," seonghwa smiled, turning off the shower and reaching out for a towel, wrapping it around mingi and covering him in the warm and fluffy texture. "gotta keep my princess warm, hm?"

mingi giggled, letting himself be guided out and seonghwa helping him get dry and dressed in a big sweater and some comfy sweatpants.

"you look so pretty," the older gushed over the simple outfit, cupping his face and pressing a few forceful kisses to his lips. "my perfect princess."

-

ehruisdfjwidufhreyfjeuwfgheusdhfewdhsdjs tehy're so CUTE