39

a few days later and the sleeve had arrived, yeosang nervous when they opened the box. it was thin and the filling on the inside made it obvious how it was supposed to fit.

it was thin and made of smooth silicon, jongho handing it to him so he could put it on himself. there was a dull and numb ache on the spots that got filled out

"does it hurt?" jongho wondered, watching how it clung tight to the skin and fearing that the decision was completely wrong.

"n-no," yeosang stammered, reaching his hand down and wrapping it around his member, squeezing gently. "it doesn't, holy shit."

"can i?" he asked, yeosang nodding and drawing his hand back, gasping softly when jongho wrapped his hand around him and stroked him. "i-it doesn't hurt?"

yeosang shook his head, tearing up as he watched jongho's hand move. "y-you gotta stop," he laughed, breathy and tired. "before i get hard."

"i mean," jongho hummed. "she did say you should cum often, didn't she?"

"well, yes, but-" yeosang stammered. "right now is probably not a good idea, w-we still need to do things."

"baby," the younger called, cupping his face. "it's okay, yeah? i want to help you out, i know you're excited to see how it works. and you need it for medical reasons, i don't want you to do it alone."

yeosang trembled slightly before nodding, leaning back and watching jongho's hand move. he gripped him again with a slightly lubed hand and started stroking him in a gentle pace.

the dents that previously hurt now gave him pleasant tickles, soft breaths leaving his mouth as he got played with. he wanted to compare it to what it felt like compared to how it used to, but he couldn't remember.

however, this felt good. it felt amazing, to have a hand wrap around him and move like that. "f-fuck, hyung."

"hyung?" jongho mocked, grinning and softly squeezing the shaft as he went along it. "how silly of you, baby."

yeosang whimpered, thrusting up into his hand and precum drooling out. "don't laugh a-at me." he complained.

"but you're so damn cute," the younger mused, moving his hand a little faster to pull a small whine from yeosang, the older clasping his hand in front of his mouth to stop the noise. "why don't you let me hear you, hm?"

he shook his head, fingers still held in front of his lips to seal them shut.

jongho smiled, squeezing him lightly to make sensitivity spark up and sending yeosang's moan right past his fingers. "my pretty prince is so shy."

yeosang whined, pressing both his hand to his face to hide, humiliated by the praise. "s-stop it."

"but i love watching you fall apart from my words, cutie," jongho cooed, speeding up and hearing wet noises come from his hand rubbing against the silicone. "and you sound so adorable, i love hearing you."

"i-i feel like 'm gonna cum," yeosang warned, still muffled by his hand. "m scared, hyungie."

"hyungie's here for you," he promised. "even if it hurts, i'll be right here for you."

-

hmmmmmm