60

jongho had moved on from using his pinky to using his index, not that much bigger but still a more noticeable. yeosang had probably never tried harder to stay calm.

it hurt, and he didn't want to ruin the moment. his hole was stinging no matter how much lube had been put on it and he flinched every now and then which was misinterpreted as pleasure sparks.

and he knew the younger was really just trying to make him feel good, fingering him while slowly stroking his cock, his gaze so focussed on what he was doing that he couldn't see yeosang's discomfort.

"d-do you think you can cum?" he asked, finally flickering his gaze up and panicking when he saw the tears that had accidentally slipped from yeosang. "oh god, baby."

"hurts," yeosang finally mumbled, jongho slowly pulling back his finger and removing his hand from his cock, he felt guilt wash over him at a dangerous speed. "sorry."

"oh, poor thing," jongho sighed, placing a kiss on his cheek. "why didn't you tell me, hm? did i scare you?"

"n-no," he denied, shaky now that he wasn't distracted by anything else anymore. "didn't want you to be disappointed just because it didn't feel good."

"come on, sweetheart," the younger shushed, pulling him up and against his chest, rubbing his back gently. "i'm never disappointed in my beautiful baby boy. you did so well today, i'm so proud. you tried and it didn't work out exactly as you wanted, but you did so fucking good."

yeosang sniffled, hiding against his chest and letting himself be touched. "thank you, jongie," he hiccuped, small and hiding. "i love you."

"i love you too, cutie," jongho promised, placing kisses to any inch of his body he could reach, hand still moving on his back. "my little beautiful cutie."

+

he wake up with a little bit of drool under him, soaked into jongho's shirt. the sleeve was still around his cock, comfortable and snug.

the boy made a little noise as he peeled himself away, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and deciding to keep the sleeve on when he didn't want to have the slight pain of taking it off.

instead he put on some clothes, giving jongho a kiss on his forehead before shuffling out of the room, rubbing his eyes once more as he made his way over to the couch.

"nice to see you, sangie," wooyoung smiled, walking into him and yeosang reaching out to pull him into a hug, the other just accepting. "you're so sleepy, hm? shouldn't you be in bed?"

"wanted to come see everyone," he mumbled, pulling back from the hug when it was starting to get too much. "missed you, all of you."

wooyoung hummed, allowing him to pull back from the hug. "we're just watching tv. would you like to join, hm?"

he nodded and followed behind him to the living room, let himself be pointed to a specific spot and accepted the plushie he was given to hug.

-

next chapter looks interesting haha