21

san woke up to soft kisses on his neck, not feeling even a hint of a headache and concentrating on it to see if he was just imaging it.

the kisses on his skin felt so nice, though. it was soothing and made the morning feel welcoming, san snuggling closer.

"are you awake, sannie?" wooyoung's voice greeted him, san loved to exaggerate it and say it felt like home.

he replied in a hum, feeling the arms around his waist tighten a little.

"did you sleep well, hm?" he wondered, rubbing his back gently to help him wake up, chuckling when he felt san rub his face against his chest again. "i'll take that as a yes."

san giggled at the assumption, nodding in agreement. he breathed in deeply, taking in the scent wooyoung carried with him. "happy."

wooyoung felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders that he hadn't been aware of carrying. "you're happy, baby?"

the older nodded again, rolling until he could lay on top of wooyoung, taking over his form.

"my happy little puppy," wooyoung cooed, hands slipping under his sweater and resting on his bare back. "how about we stay here for a moment? just you and me."

"okay," san replied in a whisper. "it's kinda odd to wake up and remember things so clearly."

"did the game we played yesterday make you uncomfortable?" he wondered, the question making something in his stomach itch.

"no," the older denied in almost a second later. "i liked it, sorry if i made it seem like i didn't. my brain is a bit clumsy in my headspace."

"you were perfect," wooyoung shut down his negative thoughts, slightly scratching his nails over his back in a subconscious yet soothing action. "and it made me really happy that you let us take care of you."

san giggled. "you're all very nice," he mumbled. "i don't want to sound mean, but i think you're my favourite. yeosang is a bit scary, but he's still very pretty."

wooyoung hummed. "yeosang can be a bit scary at first, but i know he already likes you. he just needs some time to adjust, okay? he'll grow onto you."

"okay," the older agreed. "and i don't think he's mean, i just think he has a very powerful personality."

"i agree with that," wooyoung chuckled. "it's something we admire about him, he'd do anything to protect his friends."

"he's really cool," san sighed, wiggling a bit to get more comfortable again. "and really really pretty."

"definitely," he smiled. "he's not a very big fan of physical affection though, try to keep that in mind. he wants to be the one to initiate it, otherwise you need to ask, even if it's just a hug."

"alright," the older confirmed, understanding and sweet. "it's fine, some people don't like it that much. are the other boys okay with anything?"

"mingi doesn't want to dom someone, so if you ever were to play with him that would either mean it's vanilla or that you're both submissive," wooyoung added. "you need to ask seonghwa before you play with mingi. you need to ask me before you play with anyone."

-

uwu communication