29

a moment later and he had mingi sprawled out and completely naked on his back, telling him to keep his hands away as he jerked him off.

he had one hand holding his shaft as he used the palm of his other to rub over his head, mingi squirming and trashing around at how sensitive it made him; almost painful.

"p-please!" he cried out, gasping to try and draw in breaths. "please stop! w-wait!"

seonghwa immediately slowed down, shushing his whimpers and leaning forward to make sure mingi saw him, pressing kisses to his face. "you're being such a good boy for mommy, making me so proud."

mingi could only make a small noise of appreciation at the break and the affection, his cock still leaking on his stomach and an angry red from how bad he needed to cum.

"do you like it more when i'm gentle, hm?" seonghwa wondered, letting his fingers draw circles into his tummy just to hear him giggle. "you don't have to let mommy be rough with you, okay? if my puppy wants to be gentle then i will. i'll do anything for you, no matter how severe."

"really?" mingi wondered, voice small and breaking seonghwa's heart when he once again got the evidence of mistreatment.

"yes, baby," he confirmed. "wether it's needing to be touched when we're in public or just wanting a single kiss before we go to sleep, i want you to ask me for anything you want, even if that's hard for you."

mingi sobbed softly, reaching out and wrapping his arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug. "thank you so much, mommy. puppy loves you so much."

"i love you too, princess," seonghwa replied, adding a kiss to his forehead as a seal to his words. "more than i can ever tell you, i'll always keep you safe."

they just stayed in each other's space for a moment, seonghwa pressing their foreheads together and promising him all kinds of things with a soft voice.

"mommy?" mingi asked once he felt ready again. "gigi wants to cum, please?"

"alright, puppy," seonghwa agreed, wrapping his hand around his cock again and stroking him at a normal pace, squeezing him slightly every now and then for more stimulation. "is that nice, princess?"

he hummed, hips twitching a little and breathy moans leaving his mouth, eyes closed and head thrown back.

"you're so beautiful, baby," the older praised, using his free hand to play with his nipple. "oh, so good for mommy."

mingi whined, bucking his hips up into his hand twice and then cumming over his hand, whimpering and grabbing onto seonghwa's wrist to stop him from moving.

"n-no more," mingi mumbled, trying to peel his hand away and seonghwa giving in. "thank you, mommy."

"fuck, you make my heart melt," seonghwa cursed, pressing a forceful kiss to his lips. "i love you so much, gigi."

"gigi loves you too, mommy," he tried to explain, pouting when he couldn't figure out how to say it directly. "m sorry."

"don't apologise, silly baby," the older denied, peppering kisses over his face. "mommy understands, okay? you've been a very good boy."

mingi could only hum softly, clinging onto seonghwa as he was still shaking from his orgasm. "m-mommy."

-

hmph mingi cutest

KEROPPI | WOOSANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें