6

san was drunk again, maybe. a bit more timid this time, but his personality way too bold. he kept grinding against people; both pressing his ass against them and pressing himself to their front.

he had completely forgotten yeosang's words, grinning at the person grinding against his behind.

(are we seeing this omg san verse)

and he was horny, to put it short. he didn't mind that people were watching him whoring himself out as he allowed the stranger to take him to the couch.

in practiced moves he was placed on his lap and before he knew it he was grinding down on his lap, feeling how hard he was underneath him.

because san knew he was hot, he knew he could make them weak whether it was by being absolutely adorable and submissive or teasing and dominant.

(AND SWITCH ?????)

right now though, he was definitely going with his dominant route, his fingers trailing over the man's face as he smirked suggestively.

"pretty boy," san smiled, watching the other close his eyes just because of his simple touch. "such a shame you're a filthy slut."

he moved his hand to strike him across the cheek, the male yelping in surprise but still letting a soft moan slip at the sting it left behind.

"let's take this somewhere private, hm?" he suggested, getting up from his lap and helping him up so he could start pulling him along.

someone grabbed san's wrist in a harsh hold and he glared at them in annoyance, seeing a tall man attached to the hand wrapped around him.

"you're not doing this," the other sighed, pulling him away and snarling at the person who san was trying to get along, the stranger raising his hands in defence. "no fucking way."

he pouted, yet couldn't do anything against it when he was thrown over his shoulder and taken into the same room as before, thrown on the couch again.

"fuck you," he spat, trying to get off of the couch but falling on the floor a few steps in. "ouch."

"that's what you get," a small boy shrugged, crouching in front of him. "you comfortable there?"

"i almost got someone to have sex with me and you steal it like that," san groaned, refusing to get up off the floor. "stop laughing at me."

wooyoung was the one who lifted him and put him on the couch, sighing in disappointment. "why are you this drunk again, do you want to die?"

"no," he denied, pouting. "i wanna get fucked, you're taking that away from me."

"you don't deserve to get fucked right now," wooyoung opted, giving him a push when he tried to push off of the couch. "no way, that's only for good boys. now let me take care of you."

san frowned, pushing him back the best he could. "why don't you just leave me the fuck alone?"

it made heads turn in the room, not expecting someone to speak to their friend in such a way.

"listen carefully," he snarled, gripping his jaw in a harsh hold. "you wanna go out there and get abducted for sex trafficking, be my guest, walk out of this room and get yourself the worst life anyone can get. but you can stay here and hang out with us and maybe you'll realise that it's not worth it."

-

wait what did i put as the word limit