13

san did as told, slipping past sweaty bodies and going into the familiar room, just as wooyoung had asked him.

"hello," he greeted in a soft voice, closing the door behind him and taking in a total of seven people. "i didn't drink anything."

he let his eyes trail around, getting stuck momentarily on where a short boy was pressed against the wall by someone way taller, legs wrapped around his waist as their lips moved together in perfect harmony.

it spiked jealousy in him, looking away with a slight scowl and gasping softly when an unfamiliar face was suddenly dangerously close to him.

"you're back," the stranger said, seeming to examine his face with a slight scowl. "why?"

"wooyoung asked me to," he swallowed, leaning back to try and create some distance between their faces. "you're making me a bit uncomfortable."

yeosang stepped back with a sheepish smile, letting him free and not meaning to come off so hostile. "sorry."

san shrugged, letting his gaze travel to the two boys making out, wishing that he could keep watching just because of how good the size difference was.

it made perfect sense to san when he watched the taller of the two hold his ass through his shorts, kneading slightly so the small one wrapped his arms around his neck.

he couldn't take his eyes off of them, the sight simply too addicting and figuring if they wanted privacy they should've sought it.

the taller ducked into his neck, starting to suck gently on the skin and pressing kisses to it. the smaller blinked his eyes open, looking around until they fell on san, smirking cockily before closing his eyes again and letting his head fall against the wall, moaning softly for emphasis.

san kept watching, in a trance as he saw the taller trail kisses down his neck and the smaller's hands clawed at his back, pulling his shirt up slightly.

it was even more thrilling to know that at least one of them knew they were being watched, that they knew how dirty he was, watching them and enjoying it so much.

"hey," wooyoung greeted, san tearing his gaze away and flushing brightly. "they're cute together, huh?"

san wouldn't use cute. he would use hot, teasing, made to be together. he would use tense, exciting. he just nodded dumbly. "cute." he mumbled.

"did you drink?" the younger wondered, watching him shake his head, smiling warmly. "do you want a soda, baby?"

he nodded, following behind him to the small kitchen to see another pairing make out, one of them sat on the counter with the other between his legs. their size difference wasn't too dramatic, but it was the taller of the two sitting on the counter, leaning forward and desperate for the other's kisses.

san looked away, taking the fanta handed to him in both of his hands, cold and grounding between his fingers. "thank you."

"i'm sorry everybody's being so sexual, if it's making you uncomfortable," wooyoung apologised, leading him back out to the living area. "they've been drinking a bit and they're mostly horny drunks."

"don't worry about it," san mumbled, trying to keep his eyes down so they wouldn't grow attached to the pair again. "i don't mind."

-

neiojdfsjiwrqeojhsairunfewighdfi3u4ewjsdiorengdfshngfuriegbduirwendfheqfwasdiodfenrhgdsffierndgher san voyeur san voyeur san voyeur