8

"i know you're awake, duckie," wooyoung said softly while roaming his hands over his back. "if you wanna ignore it and stay curled up in my arms for a little longer then that's perfectly fine."

san stayed quiet, hoping that wooyoung would forget about his existence if he just kept perfectly still, if he didn't move.

he hoped the world would, that he could stay like this forever and that he wouldn't have to talk about anything else ever again, never have to move ever again. he was perfectly fine here.

"you can ignore me, that's fine," the younger hummed. "you're very comfortable to cuddle with, baby boy."

"don't talk like that," san mumbled against him, rubbing his face against his chest. "especially not the names, those are bad."

"why are they bad, puppy?" wooyoung wondered, pulling him closer again when he feared the other would fall off of the couch. "do they make you uncomfortable?"

"no," he denied, lightly pulling at his shirt. "you shouldn't say them, those are the rules."

"i don't follow the rules," the younger teased, cocky as ever. "now what do we do?"

"punish you," san giggled, slightly loopy from the sleep still laced in his senses. "we have to."

wooyoung laughed at it, moving his hand down san's back and lightly slapping his butt. "you are way more punishable." he opted.

san whined softly, his brain so fuzzy and the situation so dreamy for him. "i should never be punished."

"are you a good boy, pup?" wooyoung wondered, chuckling at the frantic nodding against him. "if you say so."

"i am!" san exclaimed in disbelief, pulling back to stare down at him with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "i am a very good boy!"

"you are?" he gasped, mocking him freely because he just loved how agitated it got the other. "i'm afraid i'll have to disagree until i see it."

the other hummed, slowly moving down his body. "sannie can suck you off right now! it'll feel super good, i promise."

"none of that," wooyoung denied, taking a hold on his hair to hold him back. "i want you to show me you can be a good boy without any sexual aspects."

"how?" san wondered, so eager to please and puppy-eyed as he watched wooyoung.

"i want you to come here tomorrow and try not to drink anything at all," he explained, scratching his scalp lightly. "then i will come get you and i'll give you a reward, yes?"

san giggled, nodding and giving him a dopey smile. "yes, daddy." he whispered in a last weak attempt to try and get wooyoung to let him suck him off.

"not gonna happen," wooyoung denied, amused by his pout. "come cuddle some more."

he shuffled back up, clinging onto wooyoung once more as long as he didn't know when he would receive such comfort again, nuzzling against him and ignoring the everlasting fear of falling off of the couch.

"okay," san mumbled, not really having any apparent emotion as he said it. "thank you for giving me a chance."

-

heh :3