38

yeosang was waiting patiently, sitting in the chair in just his sweatpants and a hoodie, asked by the doctor not to put on underwear because it would simply be inconvenient.

they got called in, jongho staying with him and sitting by his side when he got laid on the bed.

he was asked to take off his sweatpants and yeosang followed, feeling exposed and scared, almost imagining the shackles around his body to keep him down on the table if it weren't for jongho holding his hand.

she started, professional and putting on her gloves. she pulled up her mask and took a hold on his member, examining it and lightly brushing over the dents to make him tense and hiss.

yeosang was squeezing jongho's hand tight, scared and pained by the touches. she gave him a sympathetic look and pushed her thumb against his slit, having him writhing and crying out in pain.

jongho was about to push her off before she quickly withdrew her hand, going to the computer and typing in some things, taking off her gloves. "he can get dressed."

he was quick to do so, covering himself back up and sitting up, still holding jongho's hand.

"so," she said, turning the monitor to reveal a diagram and a picture. "we can create a sleeve for you so the touch wouldn't hurt, it'd fill out the lacking spots and instead of pain would feel like a mild tickle."

yeosang nodded, listening intently to her words. "with the slit, however," she continued. "we have yet to find a solution for that which will work for him, we'll try and get back to you for it in two to three days. if you agree on getting him the sleeve then it will be there in three days as well."

"i want to get him the sleeve," jongho said sternly, yeosang letting him lead the conversation there. "are you sure it works?"

she smiled. "i understand how it might seem nonsensical or unbelievable, but we have been working on it for years and so far the results have always been 100% positive."

"okay," jongho sighed in relief. "that sounds good, right sangie?" he encouraged, squeezing his hand softly.

yeosang nodded, a dazed smile on his face as he stared into nothingness.

"does it hurt when you pee?" she asked, yeosang shaking his head. "then i advise you ejaculate regularly, as much as possible, so that your penis can adjust to how it feels now. if you have a lot coming out at once, then that will hurt way worse than just a few trickles."

he blushed gently, nodding to the words. "besides, it'll be easier now that touching it won't hurt that much." she smiled, still only helpful and clear as she talked about the subject.

"thank you so much for your help," jongho said, yeosang bowing politely and whispering his gratefulness. "we really appreciate it."

"just be careful with him," she teased, winking at jongho. "he's a very beautiful boy."

"i know," he whispered fondly. "thank you."

-

hmmmmmmm u can tell this storyline interests me the most