19

all the boys had their turn to introduce themselves with little gestures and sweet smiles, wooyoung always careful that he wouldn't be overwhelmed and eventually helping him sit up on his lap when he whispered that his back was starting to hurt from laying down.

"how about we play a little game?" wooyoung suggested. "we all give the puppy boy a kiss one by one, he guesses who it is."

they agreed to it, always fond of his games and kisses pretty much platonic for the most part. not the making out; just the soft pecks.

san was basically vibrating on the couch, wooyoung having him off his lap so he would be able to join the game. "o-okay!"

"close your eyes, baby," wooyoung instructed, watching him do as told and ruffling his hair. "you can only open then while you're guessing, i don't wanna see you peeking, okay?"

he nodded, hands neatly folded in his lap as he waited for the first person to kiss him, his lips a little pouty as he was perfectly patient.

yeosang went first, rolling his eyes and giving him a quick peck, returning to jongho's side after and hugging against him when he just wasn't a really big fan of kisses.

san blinked his eyes open, trying to find out based on a change of position only to realise that everyone stood the exact same way as before. "uhm,, i don't know."

"it's nothing bad if you're wrong," wooyoung promised. "you've barely been kissed by any of us, take a guess."

"uhm," san stammered again. "s-seonghwa?" he wondered, looking at the older and watching him shake his head with a gentle smile.

"no, bubba," seonghwa denied, san pouting softly. "but it's okay, we can try again with someone else!"

san nodded, closing his eyes once more and the others beckoning hongjoong to do it, the boy stepping forward.

he gently cupped san's cheeks and leaned forward until their lips barely pressed together, the both of them puckering them to actually kiss.

hongjoong went back to his place, trying his hardest not to giggle as he made his way back to his place.

the boy blinked his eyes open again, looking around and frowning when they were all the exact same way. "i don't know!"

wooyoung laughed softly, ruffling his hair because he was standing the closest.

"yeosang?" he guessed, looking up at him and almost a little scared at the stone look on his face.

"i am flattered that you think i am such a gentle kisser, but no." yeosang denied, the corners of his mouth quirking up just the slightest.

san huffed softly and closed his eyes again, waiting for his next kiss.

yunho held the back of his head as he pressed a confident kiss to his lips, making it linger for a moment and keeping the kiss as long as he could until he had to pull back too far.

he went back to his place, fighting of his smile as he watched san look around confused again. "mingi?"

-

hhhhhh