51

"w-wooyoung," san moaned softly, rutting against his leg with quick rolls of his hips. "touch me, t-touch me."

the younger just gave him a smug smile, leaning back further against the couch and tugging on the leash when san kept humping his shin.

"now, now," he scolded, his eyes still soft yet so threatening as they looked down on him. "good boys don't ask for what they want like that."

san whimpered, shaking and trembling on the floor and leaning down to rest his head on wooyoung's thigh, his upper back bent uncomfortably.

"ask nicely." wooyoung demanded, knowing san got the hint and pretending to be frustrated with the lack of response while actually he found it adorable.

the older looked up, his lips parting to show thin strings of saliva connecting between his teeth. he whimpered, making a few strained noises before giving up.

"can't talk?" he wondered, loosening his grip on the leash when he watched san shake his head. "that's okay, pup. need a break?"

san shook his head again, his movements speeding up again as he held onto wooyoung's leg tighter, biting and mouthing at his pants.

"stop," wooyoung demanded, the pace of san's hips slowing down gradually until he was completely still and puppy-eyed looking at him. "sit back, hands behind your back and legs spread."

he did as told, a wet spot visible in his sweatpants from how much precum he had been leaking and the outline clear in the grey material.

a socked foot pressed to his crotch, san too focussed on wooyoung's intimidating expression to even notice his leg moving and yelping in surprise as he pressed on his cock.

"go ahead," the younger encouraged, wiggling his foot a little and watching san bite his lip out of embarrassment. "get yourself off with just my foot, i thought you wanted to cum?"

san whined and whimpered wetly, giving only one buck against his foot before he started sobbing in humiliation.

"puppy?" wooyoung wondered in a soft voice, the tone making him look up curiously. "are you sobbing because you like it so much or because you don't want to do this? you can nod for me if you like it, shake your head if you don't."

the boy stared at him for a moment longer before he shook his head, the foot removed from his crotch and wooyoung reaching out to lift him.

"come sit on my lap, puppy," he invited, san following after his pulling and eventually settling in his lap, comfortable and welcoming. "there we go, good boy. you can ride my thigh now."

san's blush darkened, but he did as told. his hips started making small movements as he ground against wooyoung's thigh, hands reaching to hold his shoulders and leaning forward so he could gently bite at his shoulder.

"you sound so needy, baby," wooyoung cooed, moving his hands to hold his waist gently. "being so good for me, making a mess of your pants."

the boy whined, pleading with soft noises yet unable to actually ask if he could cum, too flustered and his mind too scrambled.

-

hmf he's so cute :(