56

san shuffled in with a small backpack the next time, a shy blush already dusting his cheeks knowing the contents of the bag.

yeosang had opened the door for him, face set to stone and then the smallest smile quirking up on his lips. "did you bring what yunho asked you to?"

he nodded, taking the backpack from his back and holding it out with both of his hands.

the other took it from him, setting it down on the table and frowning a little before pulling san into a hug.

it made yeosang feel out of place, but the way san giggled once he let go made him feel like it was worth it.

"let me get wooyoung for you," yeosang offered. "he's on his laptop, so he won't have heard you come in. how about you hide so you can surprise him?"

he nodded, yeosang helping him hide under a few blankets on the couch.

yeosang told wooyoung where he was hiding when he came to get him, not wanting wooyoung to panic and wanting him to play along with the game.

"i was told my sannie was here," wooyoung entered. "i can't see him, however."

some small giggles came from under the blankets to immediately betray his cover, but wooyoung just acted like he hadn't heard.

"oh, if only i could find my puppy," the younger teased, purposefully making some noise as he lifted and moved some things in his pretend search. "i'm missing his sweet kisses so much."

he made a small noise to indicate where he was, wooyoung taking the queue that it was okay for him to actually find him now.

wooyoung kept patting down the couch as he got closer before he patted over san's form, hearing him giggle softly. "what's this? i wonder."

san threw off the blanket, laughing and sitting up. "it's puppy!" he exclaimed. "i was hiding."

"oh, what a pleasant surprise!" wooyoung mused, pulling him in for a tight hug. he had missed san. "my pretty puppy, finally back with me."

the older giggled, nuzzling closer and pushing against wooyoung as much as he could. "missed wooyoungie so much, s-so much." he sniffled.

"hey, hey, what's wrong?" he worried, holding him tighter and shushing him with small sounds. "why are you crying, baby?"

"i-i really missed you," san explained, hiding his face in shame. "wanted kisses from you all week."

"go lay down on the couch, hm?" wooyoung suggested, rubbing his back gently. "i'll give you all the kisses i have in stock."

san squealed, quickly hopping and laying down on the couch, painfully eager for the promise and even panting a bit with how excited he was.

"take your shirt off for me," he instructed, san stumbling and almost tearing the shirt off. "you're so cute, so excited."

he pouted, wanting wooyoung to come over and give him his kisses already. at one point he even resorted to whining, soft little sounds of frustration.

"i'm coming, i'm coming," wooyoung promised, coming over and sitting down. "such a beautiful baby."

-

my tiddies are out