47

"is it okay if i touch you now, princess?" seonghwa asked, hand sliding down after mingi nodded and folding his hand over his crotch. "you want me to make you feel good?"

mingi nodded, gasping and hiding behind his hands again as his cock got grabbed and the older stroked him.

"like that, do you like this?" he wondered, watching mingi's face to make him even more shy. "or do you want something else? my mouth? or maybe my fingers somewhere else?"

for the first time since they had the tension so high, mingi laughed. warm and welcoming. "you're so nervous," mingi cooed. "i'm not used to seeing you so uncertain, it's really cute."

seonghwa smiled softly. "i guess i am," he admitted, giving another kiss to on his chest. "i really don't want to hurt you, okay? i'd never want to hurt you if it's not because you asked me to. i've never taken someone's virginity before."

"i will know if you're trying, i can tell that much," the younger soothed, massaging the hair on the back of his head. "it's okay if you're nervous as well, it's comforting, really."

the older smiled, kissing his nose. "i was planning to save this for once i'm inside you, but i can't stop myself; i love you."

mingi returned the smile. "i love you too," he replied, spreading his legs as an invitation. "please, i want you."

seonghwa cooed. "i know how i reacted to it earlier because i didn't want to upset you, but i still think you're really really cute when you say that."

he made sure his fingers were slicked up well before he brushed them over his entrance, wetting it before slipping his middle finger in. "does that feel okay?"

the boy hadn't really had been fingered, used to some prodding at his entrance every now and then but never putting them inside. he had been too nervous to do it himself.

"it's weird," mingi pouted, trembling and feeling intruded. "i don't know if i like it."

"don't concentrate on how weird it feels," seonghwa instructed. "instead focus on me rubbing your sensitive walls, feeling how tight you are, hm?"

"i c-can't really feel that," he confessed, wiggling to try and do as he was told. "i'm sorry."

"do you want to top instead?" the older wondered, stilling his fingers. "did i force you into bottoming? i'm sorry."

"no!" mingi stopped, sitting up a little out of panic and looking down at where seonghwa's finger was dipping into him, his dick twitching a little at the side. "i just- expected it would be different, judging from the porn." he muttered.

"you shouldn't try to compare anything to porn," he pressed in a gentle tone, not wanting mingi to feel stupid. "it's barely ever realistic, we can watch some videos that are more real together sometime soon."

mingi flustered at the idea, but nodded. "d-do you maybe have special lube, or something?" he tried.

"i have some, but it will tingle," seonghwa explained. "and make you more sensitive, i didn't want to overwhelm you with it."

-

ooh new concept