55

san was laying on the floor. he didn't really know why, but he had ended up there somehow.

hongjoong crouched down next to him, carefully reaching out to put his hand in his hair. "what are you doing on the floor, silly? did you fall?"

"i don't know," san shrugged, rubbing his face against the soft carpet and closing his eyes. "just,,, laid down here."

"need someone to carry you to bed?" the older suggested, giving him a gentle smile as he carded his fingers through the locks. "don't want anyone to trip over you."

"can move to a different spot, but wanna stay on the carpet," he mumbled, nuzzling more against the soft material and almost falling asleep on accident. "so comfortable."

"don't worry about it," hongjoong denied, sliding down to cup his face. "i'll just tell everyone you're sleeping here so they keep it in mind."

"thank you," san whispered, only slightly processing the blanket that hongjoong laid over him. "gonna nap now."

+

san woke up confused, drooling slightly on the carpet and quick to close his mouth.

he sat up with a protesting moan, rubbing his eyes open sleepily and then meeting the sight of a few of the boys spread out over the couches.

"sorry for sleeping here," he apologised, casting down his eyes shyly. "i don't know why i was so tired."

yunho just hummed, brushing it off. "do you feel comfortable with sitting on my lap?"

within seconds he felt flustered. the thought of being so small in someone's lap, having their large hands on his tiny body.

he nodded, too lazy to stand and just crawling over until yunho lifted him in his lap.

it felt different than wooyoung. not necessarily better, but certainly having a charm to it.

san sighed in content, sagging against yunho within seconds as the larger's arms wrapped around him. "bear."

"i'm a bear?" yunho wondered, trying to communicate with guidance of the short words.

the boy hummed, nuzzling closer and feeling sleepier than before again.

without him even really meaning to, he attached his mouth to yunho's neck, almost treating him as a pacifier.

"try not to leave marks, okay?" yunho requested, rubbing his back with his big big hands. "i have to go somewhere later today."

san immediately starting suckling more gentle, careful not to leave anything behind and moving to a different spot every so often.

"we should get you something you could suck on, hm?" he suggested, moving his right hand to hold the back of his head. "do you hate the idea of getting a pacifier?"

he froze at the mention, baffled enough to stop his gentle sucking. "i-i have a few, actually."

"take them with you next time, darling," yunho invited. "we can keep some here so you can use them when you need to."

"okay," he agreed, nuzzling closer and pressing one last kiss to his neck before he just laid his head down. "i'll bring them next time."

-

ghkkhjhjhjhggg im malfuctioning