11

by the time the man pushed his dick in san was crying freely, tears slowly trickling down his face as he bit his bottom lip, pulling the man close to him and refusing to let go, wrapping his arms around him.

"don't worry, baby," the man whispered, only giving small kicks of thrusts because san was already so overwhelmed and he was slightly worried. "daddy's got you, pup."

san sobbed once, burying his face in his neck and practically shaking as he got fucked. "faster, please." he begged right as the other was debating asking him if he wanted to stop.

he followed the request, pushing his hips faster, thrusts growing a little bigger. "like that, baby?" he asked, not the teasing dom tone but a genuine wondering. "do you like that?"

the bottom nodded, readjusting his legs to get a better hold on him and whispering thankful little notes against his neck.

"my pretty pretty baby," the man whispered, gathering him up in his arms as he fucked him just a little harder, made him feel just a little better. "don't cry, hm? everything's okay."

he sniffled, nodding and leaning back so he could connect their lips, slick from his tears making it taste salty and somehow managing to make it better.

+

san woke up in between someone's arms again, staying still as he milked it and waited patiently for the other to leave.

of course he did once he woke up, untangling his arms from san and trying to be quiet as he got dressed. he did come over to san, leaning in a pressing a way too affectionate kiss to his hair. "i hope you can get past what's bothering you, you're beautiful."

he had whispered it, san obviously wasn't supposed to actually hear it, fighting off a small smile as he kept pretending to be asleep. his body still felt sticky with the aftermath of the events before and his head hurt, but he didn't feel as regretful as usual.

even if it was a person he'd never see again in his life, he still felt happy that he had met him so briefly. he cracked his eyes open just the slightest as the man walked out, watching his tall figure and his chocolate curls leave him to stay curled in the bed for just a little longer.

dragging himself out was the hardest part; leaving behind what he had built with the stranger in a few hours. it was something that he knew had to happen, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it any more.

he stole a hoodie from the closet in the room, warm and big on his body and almost making him feel like he was still hidden in between the covers.

when he subtly left the house fully dressed he smiled, walking the street and thinking about what had happened, he didn't regret it. it was nice that he got to let his guard down.

-

hmmmm