𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

We were still sat with Kai, who was still tied up and Damon had asked we get out of here and I don't know how but he had somehow spun the story and was telling us about the time he broke into the Oval Office

We were still sat with Kai, who was still tied up and Damon had asked we get out of here and I don't know how but he had somehow spun the story and was telling us about the time he broke into the Oval Office. "And, of course, I broke into the Oval Office, and took a picture of myself at the window looking all JFK. But then, I was, like...wha - how am I going to get these photos developed -"Damon interrupts him, "Oh my god, just answer the damn question. How are we going to get out of this Twilight Zone?" I was kinda disappointed because I was actually really interested in the story, "wait, can we not just hear the rest of the story first? I wanna know how you got into the office and did you get the pictures developed, I wanna see them." I say before I can stop myself.

Damon is sitting across from him on his dark couch, shoots me a look making me sink in my seat, whilst Kai smiles at me. "I got a question for you, first. Why do you think we're stuck on a repeating loop of May 10th, 1994?" He asks Damon who raises his eyebrows as if to say he didn't know, I was interested in that as well, why did Damon think this was his hell?

"Doomed to relive a solar eclipse forever and ever, and ever." He continues and I turn to Damon, "How the hell should I know?" He takes a sip of his bourbon. "Well, I heard you tell Bonnie this place was your own personal hell. I'm curious why." Kai says and I nod, "yeah I'm curious as well." I say making Damon shoot me another look. "I found everything you asked for: can -opener, shower drain, grinding wheel, jam. Pocket knife, volume "O" of the Encyclopedia, a nail and a black marker." Bonnie announces as she walks over to the table in front of the couch Damon is on, and dumps the things on it.

"Now what?" Bonnie asks as Damon stands up. "Can't show you with my hands taped." He smiles making Bonnie reach over, grab the pocket knife and walk over to Kai. "Bonnie..." Damon trails of warningly.

"Fine. How is this pile of crap going to get us out of here?" Damon asks as Kai rubs his sore wrists, "I'll explain... as soon as you tell me what you did on May 10th, 1994." He says making me look back at Damon, "What difference does it make!?" His unwillingness to share must mean he did something pretty bad. "Let me put it this way - Bonnie's magic is one part of the equation. My as -yet undisclosed knowledge is the other. Which means you would be hitching a ride home for free. I just want to know if you deserve to come along." Kai explains annoying Damon further I watch as he stomps over to Kai, snatches the pocket knife from Bonnie and lifts Kai up to put the knife against his neck. "Or I could just torture you until you say something useful." I jump up at this but I don't say anything because Kai's already speaking, "If you torture me, I'll get mad and then I won't want to help you." He says in a slow and confused tone, before he looks toward me. "What kind of person needs to have that explained to them?" I try and hide a smile as I reach over and take the knife out of Damon's hand, Damon roughly lets Kai go making him laugh.

"Play nice." I tell him making him shoot me yet another look. "Stop trying to impress the new guy." He says making me scoff, "grow up Damon, I'm not trying to impress anyone, if you kill him then we won't know how to leave genius."