𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

After the ceremony we celebrated with our friends before we hopped onto a plane to Greece, we found a beautiful villa for sale and so we bought it, I know that I could've compelled it for myself but I wanted to own it, properly

I squealed as Kai lifted me into his arms suddenly, "what are you doing?" I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck, "well we gotta do this right don't we Mrs Parker?" He smirks as he carries me into the house.

"Thea this place is amazing, how do you have so much money?" He asks me confused as we admire the place, "oh right well a few years ago when I started to compel myself really nice things, I didn't want the founders council to get suspicious so I found this really old and lonely man, he was loaded, and he had no family, so I compelled him to leave his fortune to me." I explain watching as Kai's eyebrows raise, "wow that's cold Thea stealing an old mans money like that." I look at him in confusion, "how? I actually did become friends with the man, he was very sweet."

"Oh so this was a sugar daddy kinda situation? I didn't know you were into older men." Kai teases wiggling his eyebrows, "no it wasn't," I laugh shaking my head at his ridiculousness. "And the only older man I'm into is you." His eyebrows furrow, "how we're the same age?" I shake my head, "I mean physically we are but technically your the same age as my parents, actually you're older than my biological parents." His face scrunches up, "ew don't say that, you're making me sound like a predator." I start laughing as he pouts, "you just had to ruin the vibe didn't you Thea?"

"You started it, this is your fault." I snicker as he mock glares at me. "Don't be such a big baby." I tell him before leaning in to kiss him.

***

"You looked super cute when you were playing with Hope." I tell him watching a fond smile take over his face, "so did you, when you turned to me holding her, I saw everything I wanted for us together." He tells me making me look at him interested, "really? You wanna have kids?" I thought that he wouldn't want to, "well I wasn't sure, but seeing you hold Hope, it was like a glimpse into the future, and I realised that I wanted a normal life with you, I want the whole thing, a family that we raise in a nice house with a great garden, so that the kids can play and give us some alone time." He winks making me smile, that sounded perfect. "How many kids would we have?" I ask watching as he thinks about it, "honestly I don't mind but I like the sound of three or four." I nod agreeing.

"And would you prefer sons or daughters?" He shrugs, "I don't know, as long as they were ours they'd be perfect, but maybe daughters, there'd be less chance they ended up like me then." I frown at him, "there's nothing wrong with you." He gives me a sad smile but doesn't say anything.

"What about names?" He asks me making me shrug, "I'm not sure, I mean I like Amelia for a girl." I tell him and he smiles, "Amelia's nice." He hums kissing my head, "what about you what names do you like?"