𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

I take the girls out of town for one day to return and find out that Josie and Lizzie had been kidnapped by their nanny who turned out to be Sybil's sister, who tried to basically sell them to the devil only for Stefan and Damon to intervene and s...

I take the girls out of town for one day to return and find out that Josie and Lizzie had been kidnapped by their nanny who turned out to be Sybil's sister, who tried to basically sell them to the devil only for Stefan and Damon to intervene and sell their souls to Cade. Honestly Mystic falls is such a mess.

But it was Christmas Eve and so we had to suck it up and go and have a nice meal, this being Stefan's final day of freedom and all. "Hey." I grinned as we walked into the house which was decorated beautifully, "it's so pretty." Kaiara mumbles her eyes widening in excitement, "Hi." Caroline smiles greeting us at the door, "merry Christmas!" The girls yell attacking Caroline with hugs, "merry Christmas." She laughs as they run to go and look at the tree, "Hi, girls." Caroline smiles as her daughters appear with their father, "Merry Christmas, Mommy!" They tell hugging her, "Oh! Merry Christmas." She laughs.

"I'm afraid we're not gonna be able to stay very long." Ric says as my twins run over to say hi to their cousins. "What? Why? This is my last day with them for awhile." Caroline says sadly, "Yeah, well, uh, I take it you haven't spoken with Matt." Ric says making my eyebrows furrow, "No." she says confused.

"Is Seline coming to dinner?" Lizzie and Josie ask making me look at them confused, "No, honey." Caroline says turning to Ric in disbelief. "Hey. I thought I heard you two. I have your Christmas present upstairs." Stefan says coming to save the day, "you two as well." He says taking all four children upstairs. "They're asking for Seline?" Caroline sighs looking at Ric, "I know." He sighs back. "She kidnapped them." Caroline says, "I guess they didn't register the danger. No, they just keep asking for her ever since I got them back." Ric shrugs seeming lost on what to do. "Well, I don't want them thinking that she's safe. I mean, who knows when she's just gonna show up. I, uh... I'll talk to them." Caroline suggests, "No, I'll talk to them... once we leave." Ric says making Caroline frown, "But we're supposed to have Christmas together first. What is it? Did something else happen?" She asks noticing the look on his face. "Look, I think you'll need to sit down for this." He says making me wonder what he did, "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas, Ric." Damon says entering with Sybil. "I killed you." Alaric says in shock, "You what?!" Caroline asks.

"He deserved it." Ric shrugs it off, "Yeah, he and Matt took a whack at me. They even buried me. I can't tell you how hard it was to get all of that dirt out." He chuckles as we look at him wide eyed. "I know. I know. Christmas just got merry." He says making me scoff, "more like the opposite."

I was sat with Damon and Sybil both of which had assured us that the children were safe. "Eggnog?" Caroline asks making her way back into the room, "I didn't have time to poison it." She smiles handing it out, "Well, you already poisoned the bourbon with milk and cinnamon, so..." Damon trails off, "Ric's gonna stay with the girls for awhile." Stefan says coming back into the room, "You don't have to hide them. I'm honoring the deal. We work for Cade. Munchkins go unharmed." He says before turning to me, "well your munchkins weren't apart of the deal." He says making my eyes narrow, "I will kill you right now, I don't care how many times you come back." I say making him laugh, "lighten up T I'm kidding all the children are safe." He shrugs, "Well, Ric's not exactly in a trusting mood right now and, uh... neither am I." Stefan says, "My sister kidnapped them. I saved them from a life of serving Cade when I cosigned Damon's plan. So, put away your umbrella, Stefan. I don't need your shade. A simple thank you will suffice." Sybil says making me roll my eyes, "Thank you. She's right. You can't fault one sibling for the sins of the other. Right?" Caroline says making both Stefan and I turn to her confused. "I appreciate that." She grins. "Stefan, why don't you come with me and we'll go get some of the old family tree ornaments, huh? Oh, come on, Stef. I'll tell you why I'm here." Damon says before they both leave.