𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Three years, that's how long it'd been since Elena went to sleep, I hadn't seen majority of my friends in those years, sometimes I went to visit Caroline and Ric to see my nieces, Lizzie and Josie, and sometimes I even went to New York to visit Ty...

Three years, that's how long it'd been since Elena went to sleep, I hadn't seen majority of my friends in those years, sometimes I went to visit Caroline and Ric to see my nieces, Lizzie and Josie, and sometimes I even went to New York to visit Tyler, he was doing good for himself, starting new not letting being a werewolf define him anymore. I also went visit Hayley and my other niece Hope, I actually spent a lot of time with Hayley, we had gotten really close especially after I left my friends behind, if I could even call them that. I was there those few years ago when Klaus sacrificed himself, when Elijah and Kol were bitten by Marcel I still remember comforting them, as the venom got to them and watching Freya put all of them to sleep. I was helping Hayley try and get them back, we hadn't done much so far but we were still looking, we had nearly found a way to cure Freya's poison.

I wasn't speaking to Bonnie or Damon at all, I was angry at them and I don't know if I'd ever be able to forgive them. Damon had desiccated himself anyways so it wasn't like I could've spoken to him.

"Mommy! Arabella pushed me!" I smile softly at my younger daughter as she came running to me, she had blond hair like her aunt Liv, she actually kinda looked like her, she had definitely taken after her fathers side of the family. She even had his beautiful eyes. "Hey baby, why did Arabella push you?" I ask knowing that her sister wouldn't have randomly just pushed her, "I don't know." She shrugs as I take her into my arms, "yes you do, mommy she called me stupid." Arabella pouts running in after her sister, I drop my mouth to look shocked, "Kaiara is that true?" She looks at me with her big blue eyes, before nodding, "sorry mommy." I pull them both into my arms, "Kaiara you know that we don't say words like that, say sorry to Arabella not me." Arabella grins triumphantly at her sister, "sorry Ara." She mumbles, "it's ok, ara." She mumbles pulling her sister into a hug before they run off together laughing and ready to play. I smile as I watch them it was unsurprising that they were twins, Kai was a twin and I was a twin so we had some high twin genes, the two had decided to call each other 'ara' because they both had that in their names, it got a bit confusing at times but I dealt with it.

Arabella took after my side of the family, she had the Gilbert's brown eyes and my dark hair, she was actually like a mini me, well looks wise, personality wise she was a mini Kai. She even had his temper and was a siphon like him, although Kaiara was not a siphon , she was a regular witch but I didn't treat them any differently, they didn't even know about magic yet so that was something I was gonna have to try and tackle when they grew up, but at least I had Caroline and Ric who'd be dealing with the same thing with their twins. "Hey guys, you wanna go and see Lizzie and Josie?" I ask watching their faces light up, "yes please momma." They smiled their little perfect smiles. "Ok then let's go."

We had many houses, sometimes we'd stay by Ric and Caroline so that I could take the girls to see their cousins but I just took them everywhere all over the world not wanting to stay in one place for too long.