𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕪

So Caroline and Stefan were getting married because Kai told us all about Katherine and so we had agreed that this was probably the best way to draw her out

So Caroline and Stefan were getting married because Kai told us all about Katherine and so we had agreed that this was probably the best way to draw her out. Caroline Bonnie and I were on wedding planning duty, whilst Kai kept his promise and took the girls out for the day.

"Sure, Caroline, get married. The day you've dreamt of your whole life, just throw it together like some shotgun Vegas wedding to lure out and murder your nemesis, all before the vows are over." She huffs slamming scrapbooks on the table, "Yeah, it's happening fast." Bonnie says in a tone, taking a sip from her glass, I glance between the two of them, well this was awkward. "I never got to explain to you why I said yes to Stefan." Caroline says softly sitting down. "I know why you said yes. You want to spend your life with him, in spite of everything. I get it, but I can't watch you marry him. Can't watch him be happy. And it's really hard for me to say that I won't be there with you. Because you know I would do anything for you. I can't do that to myself. I won't." Bonnie says making me feel bad for her, I couldn't believe that Enzo was dead, and I knew the pain that Bonnie was feeling I honestly wished more than anything that I could take her pain away.

"I understand." Caroline nods, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry in ways that I didn't even know existed. I know that I am one step removed from the reason that you lost Enzo. So I am extremely grateful that you're even sitting here being my friend right now. Bonnie, I love you so much. So much. Please know that." Caroline says to Bonnie who nods, "I do. I know you do." She then looks at me, "I never even said sorry to you." Bonnie says making me look up at her, "it's ok." I tell her not wanting to focus on the past, "no it's not ok, I helped murder your husband, the love of your life and I never even apologised." She says making me sigh, "Bonnie it doesn't matter anymore," she shakes her head, "I know how you felt the last three years and it sucks, and it was my fault. So I'm sorry Thea, I really am and I swear to you that I would never do anything to make you feel this way again." She says as I move over and hug her, "Bonnie it's ok, all that stuff is in the past, I have Kai again, and he's actually alive so, it doesn't matter but thank you." She nods and hugs me, "I'm so sorry about Enzo." I tell her as I hold her. "When will it stop hurting." She whispers making my heart hurt, "I don't know Bon, but I'm here for you, whatever you need."

Bonnie ends up leaving Caroline and I to do all the planning, we do a pretty good job and now all we had to do was actually attend the wedding tomorrow and wait for Katherine to ruin it.

***

As soon as I get back to my apartment I'm attacked by my girls and Kai, "boo!" They yell making me jump as they begin to become hysterical with laughter. "Haha we got you mommy!" Arabella says turning to her dad for a high five, which he gladly accepts, "hell yeah we did." He grins getting just as excited as the children.

"You guys are supposed to be sleeping." I say, "but daddy said that we could stay up late." Arabella protests making me cross my arms over my chest, "did he?" I ask giving the three of them a pointed look, Kai and the girls look at each other, "run!" He yells to the two girl and I shake my head and I watch with a smile, as they all sprint away completely besides themselves with laughter.