𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I hopped off my plane and met up with  Damon and Enzo, Bonnie was back at hers and Enzo's cabin resting as she was getting worse

I hopped off my plane and met up with Damon and Enzo, Bonnie was back at hers and Enzo's cabin resting as she was getting worse.

"So I heard we got some vampires to hunt, why're the two of you not hunting?" I ask from behind the two shocking them, "Thea you came." Damon smiles, "this does not mean that you're forgiven." I tell him he nods smile still present. "Thanks for coming love." Enzo smiles tightly as I reach up and hug him, "yeah well I couldn't leave my best friend's girl hanging like that could I?" I ask him, "ok let's get on with it, no time to waste." I urge.

"Hey, Bon. How was your field trip to the nut house?" Damon asks as he answers the phone, "Where's Enzo? He's not answering his phone." She asks worried, I stop focusing on the call for a second and rip the heart out of the vampire who was running from me, "I'm sorry it's nothing personal." I tell them as I watch them fall.

"My magic's back. The Armory's one locator spell away from finding me." I hear Bonnie say, "But they don't know that." Damon tries to reason, "We don't know that they don't know that." She says back frustrated. "Listen, Bonnie, we are moving on this list, okay? If dropping bodies was an Olympic sport, we'd be on a Wheaties box. Come on, you should be used to this by now, right? I think you've died, what, three times already? Bonnie?" He says after she's quite for a while, "Yeah, here. I just want to say thank you." I can hear the tone of defeat in her voice, "Well, you're welcome." He grins forcefully, "I still think it was wrong for you to abandon us, but I... I forgive you." She tells him, "Nope. You are not allowed to use the F word. You don't mean it. You're only saying you forgive me because you don't think that we're gonna pull this off. And look, yeah, it's gonna be tight, Bonnie. But we're gonna make it. You're gonna make it. So I don't accept your forgiveness, you understand? You are gonna have to stay strong, okay?" I move forward as Damon speaks, "Okay. I will." She says, I stand in front of him and hold my hand out for the phone.

"Hey Bon, it's Thea and you are not dying ok? I didn't come back all this way for you to die, I won't let you, you're not allowed to die until I'm ready to forgive you, okay?" I hear her laugh through her tears from the other side, "okay, thank you for coming Thea." She whispers, "yeah well I might be mad but I don't want you dead. Now hold on you're gonna be fine." I say, "okay." She says before hanging up.

We don't go anywhere for a small while as we wait for Rayna to get back to us, eventually she answers and let's us know that she was distracted because Bonnie had passed out after taking Raynas blood.
"Have you lost your mind?" Enzo says over the phone, "We spent three years hiding. I can't let them find me." She defends, "What, and poisoning yourself is a better option? You just shortened the already miniscule window of time we have. We're so close." He tells her, "No, you're not. You're nowhere near done. I'm staring at a floor covered in names." She says making me look down, "And I'll kill every last one of them." He tells her, "Just come home." She tells him, "What?" He seems confused, "I don't want our last moments to be like this. You a million miles away. Connected only by some crappy cell phone signal. Whatever time I have left, I want to spend it with you. Here. So just come home." She says hanging up immediately.