𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Two weeks later and Thea was recovering phenomenally, Kai kept her mind of her murders and she learned to get over it, crying about it wouldn't bring them back, nothing would and that was a shame but it was what it was.

"You know you spend so much time here you might as well move in." Thea hums raising her head from Kai's chest to look at him. He smirks as he considers it, "I mean sure why not, I know that you've become scarily obsessed with me but I guess it would make things easier." He shrugs making Thea scoff. "Fine then I retract my offer." She smirks starting to get up laughter escapes Thea as Kai encases her in his arms and pulls her back into him.

"You can't do that cause I already accepted." He laughs planting kisses on her face. "Ok fine, I guess you can stay." She giggles nestling into his arms.

"You know I actually got you something and I never even gave it to you." Kai remembers the surprise he had gotten from 1903, he rummages through his bag for a second before pulling out a small box with a bow tied across it.

Thea sent him a confused smile as she took the box, "what's in there is completely life changing so try and stay calm ok?" He asks making her nod.

Hesitantly she grips the smooth material of the ribbon before look back at the man she loved. "Life changing how?" She asks nervous to open the box. "Thea I can't tell you, that would ruin the whole surprise." He smirks rolling his eyes playfully. "Ok." She sighs taking a deep breath and giving the bow a harsh tug, lifting the lid her eyes widened comically. "Is this what I think it is?" Kai nods at the speechless girl, "you-I, how?" He simply tapped his nose making Thea roll her eyes.

She stares down at it for what feels like forever making Kai nervous. "What's wrong are you not happy, I thought you would be, this is everything you've ever wanted isn't it?" She looks up at him and nods a tearful smile making its way to her face. "It is and I am happy I just, you're amazing." She sighs kissing him passionately.

"Are you not gonna take it now?" She looks down at it once more and then nods, she pulls the small capsule from the box, hesitantly lifting it to her lips she tilts it back before stopping herself. "It doesn't feel right, I should at least think about it first." Kai's eyebrows furrowed, "what do you mean? all you've ever wanted was to be human." A soft smile graces her face as she puts the cure away. "It was, it is, but there are other people who want it too." She explains thinking of her sister and a certain blonde Mikaelson.

"You're something special Thea Gilbert." Kai says smiling at the girl sat next to him, "so are you Kai Parker." She smiles leaning forward and connecting their lips.

***

A knock at the door makes both Thea and Kai groan, "ignore it." Kai suggests pulling Thea back into his arms. Another knock at the door made them both sigh. "Trust me all I wanna do is lay in bed with you all day but it could be important." She says pulling one of Kai's shirts on. "Ok just quickly get rid of them." He winks.

(I'm changing the POV back now)

I rush to the door, surprised to see that it's Jo, "oh hey Jo, what can I do for you?" I ask as she looks at me, "did I wake you?" She asks me a bit confused as she glances at my messy hair and outfit. "Um no I was awake already just having a lazy day." I say quickly, shaking my head.

"Oh right anyways there was something we wanted to talk to you about." She says nervously I nod and move to the side letting her in, "sure, is there anything that I can get for you?" I ask as make our way to the couch. "No no I'm fine." She assures me sending a kind smile my way. "So what did you want to talk about?" I ask giving her a reassuring smile at her nerves, "just about the wedding...and Kai."