𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

So basically I've decided to write Kaiara and Arabella their own stories in legacies but it's gonna be a parallel, where they had never met Kai after he escaped hell and thought that he was still dead. And so I'm gonna be writing the start of that here in Thea's point of view before writing them their own books if that makes sense. So this is gonna follow up to the originals ending and then the new books will pick up where legacies started.

 So this is gonna follow up to the originals ending and then the new books will pick up where legacies started

***

Today was the day, it'd been five years but Hayley and I had finally managed to figure out how to save the Mikaelsons, she was going to get the venom from the last of the seven werewolf bloodlines whilst I stayed behind to watch Hope.

I pull into the driveway of the house Hayley had hidden and watched the relief on her face as she observed that it was only me. "Hey." I smiled as she pulled me into an excited hug, "I can't believe it, were gonna get them back." She beams making me show my own excitement, "finally."'

"Hey aunt Hayley." Arabella hums hopping out of the car before making her way towards the house, Kaiara however stands beside me instead of following her sister. "Hi aunt Hayley." She grins, "hey sweetie, Hope's gonna be so excited to see you guys." She tells her before we make our way to the house.

***

"Do you have to go?" Hope asks Hayley as we stand outside beside the van containing the originals. "I do. But I'll be back very, very soon. And I won't be alone." She says making Hope smile as she shares a hug with her mom. "I'll call you every night before bed, okay? In the meantime, you listen to Thea. Deal?" Hope nods, "Deal." 

"You be careful ok?" I say as I walk Hayley to the door, "I will." She says giving me a tight hug before climbing into the van.

"How long do you think she'll be?" Hope questions as I stand with her and we wait until the van is gone from our view. I smile down at the young girl reassuringly, "not long maybe a few days at most, now you wanna go and watch a movie, we can make a pillow fort?" I offer holding my hand out to my darling niece. She grabs my hand with a grin, "I know where mom hides the snacks." She giggles excitedly as she pulls me along to the house.

***

After the movie the girls had played so hard that they had exhausted themselves, not that I was complaining it meant I'd get a nice and quite night, the only thing that I didn't love, was the mess that they had left behind. It was all fun and games for then but I was the one left to clean up the mess so that they could start fresh and cause the same destruction tomorrow.

I glance around the now spotless room and sigh in relief, as I slump into the couch and close my eyes until I hear a small scream making my eyes shoot open. I zoom to the room the kids were in to see Hope sat up clutching her teddy bear to her chest tightly.

"Hope, Sweetie, are you okay?" I ask her making my way into the room, "I had a bad dream." She says quietly still slightly afraid. "Oh, darling, it's all right. You're safe. I'm not going anywhere." I tell her as I climb into the bed and hug her. "Aunty Thea?" I look down at her, "can you stay with me please, at least until I fall asleep?" She asks and I nod as I stroke her hair. "Of course I can honey." I assure her making her grin, "thanks aunty Thea, you're the best." She murmurs nestling into me, I smile softly and kiss the top of her head, "when your mom brings your aunt Rebekah home be sure to tell her that." I tell her making her giggle, "ok now shh we have to go to bed."

***

The next day was rather uneventful, the children played although there was some good news from Hayley, she was planning to return today, hopefully if everything went according to plan with rescuing Klaus.

I ended up sleeping with the girls again, having been begged to as Hope didn't want to risk another nightmare.

I could hear quiet whispering into the dark room making me roll my eyes as I woke up fully expecting it to be the three children in the room, I however was surprised to see all the girls heavily asleep.

My eyes shot to the door way to see the one and only Klaus Mikaelson stood there smiling softly at his daughter. I detangled myself from the young witches and rushed to the door, we moved away from the room not wanting to wake the children.

"You're ok!" I beam pulling Klaus into a bone crushing hug, "you do not understand how worried I've been about you." I tell him as his arms tighten around me and he lets out a small laugh. "Oh how I've missed you Thea." He hums kissing the top of my head. "I think I missed you more." I tell him as we both laugh. "Oh for gods sake stop hogging her Nik we all want to say hello." Kol grumbles making me pull away from the hug with a smile, "don't be jealous that Klaus is my favourite Mikaelson Kol." I tease making him scowl his eyes at me. "You heard her Kol don't be jealous that I'm her favourite Mikaelson." Klaus smirks raising his eyebrows at his younger brother as he slings an arm around my shoulder.

"Get lost we all know that I'm the favourite." Rebekah scoffs pulling me into a hug, "sure bekah." I giggle returning her hug. "Let's not forget Elijah." I say purposefully leaving Kol for last to try and irritate him a bit further. "And Freya." He lets out a huff of air making his siblings and I smirk to each other.

"Oh bloody hell." He huffs pulling me into his arms, I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck. One of his hands goes around my waist and the other cradles the back of me head, I close my eyes and lean into his touch as my fingers tangle in his soft locks in the way that I knew he loved.