𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Jo and Kai make their entrance together, shocking everyone in attendance

Jo and Kai make their entrance together, shocking everyone in attendance. The moment she steps into the hall her eyes stay locked on Ric as they both smile at each other. Until they get to the stage and Jo turns and hugs her brother I see the small smile on his face as they pull away and he hands her to Ric, before taking his seat beside a reluctant Liv.

"Welcome, family and friends, on this magical evening to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Laughlin. Josette and Alaric have prepared their own vows." The reverend says as Jo quickly turns around to pass her bouquet to Elena before grabbing onto Alaric's hands, "Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spent our lives dodging fate and beating the odds, but because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious, and intimidatingly brilliant woman I have ever known. You inspire me. You've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life." He stops for a second as he inhales. "And so... I promise to be with you and love you and to dodge fate with you for the rest of our lives." He says sliding the ring onto her finger.

"Josette?" The reverend prompts Jo who smiles and wipes her tears, "Oh, God. That's a tough act to follow." She says making us all laugh, "Here goes. Alaric Saltzman, you are..." Jo stops speaking and takes in a breath in pain as I hear a slicing sound, her body jerks and red begins to seep into the white of her dress staining it as she falls forwards into Alaric's arms. "I'm sorry Josette but I could not let your children be born they're-" Jo cuts him off, "dad?" She asks weakly as Joshua parker reveals him self. " I can't believe you allowed that abomination to walk you down the aisle, that was my right!" He exclaims angrily as Kai jumps out of his seat, "This is an act of mercy Josette trust me." Joshua assures before turning to me, I quickly pull Elena behind me her being a human meant she was a lot more at risk than I.

"And you, I told you I would get some sense into you," he spits looking as wild and crazed as he did that day he attacked me. "What is wrong with you?" I ask taking a step forward not afraid, "This is my plan b." Kai suddenly bends his fathers arm back and makes him stab himself with the knife in his hands, the one covered in Jo's blood.

"Hey dad, miss me?" He smirks as he removes the knife and holds it up, suddenly a bunch of the Gemini coven stand, and Kai does a spell making everyone clutch their heads in pain at a supernaturally loud ringing. "No? Oh well." He sighs before he jerks his hand forward smashing all the glass and knocking everyone out.

When I wake up I see Kai sat above me, "I'm sorry." He whispers helping me up, "it's ok." I assure him wiping the tear that runs down his face, "I lost control." He says and I nod, "it's ok, it doesn't matter right now." He nods, "I unlinked Jo from me can you give her your blood?" He asks me desperately, "of course." I rush over to Alaric who was crying, his hands covered in blood. "Hey Ric I'm here." I say as he cries for help.

I quickly bite into my wrist and put it to Jo's mouth, but she stays limp, my blood just trickles down her face and not her throat. "No, no hey Jo come on." I say desperately trying again. I slump back after nothing, watching Alaric cry harder clutching Jo's dead body to him.