𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

I'd been away from mystic falls for a while but it was semi safe now, there were no sirens Damon had turned his humanity back on so he was the Damon we had all missed and Stefan was human surprisingly, so there was no danger from him the only thin...

I'd been away from mystic falls for a while but it was semi safe now, there were no sirens Damon had turned his humanity back on so he was the Damon we had all missed and Stefan was human surprisingly, so there was no danger from him the only thing was that Cade was around but apparently they had figured out a way to kill him so that was even better.

I was going back, but only to meet with Ric because like Lizzie and Josie, Arabella's magic kept flaring up and I didn't know what to do.

It was hard because she would get mad that her sister wasn't going through the same thing but I tried to calm her and assure her that it was ok.

We get to the armory and I take the girls up to see Lizzie and Josie who were trying on their flower girl dresses. "Hey monkeys, are you supposed to be wearing those?" I ask catching their attention, "aunt Thea." They run and hug me as I laugh, "let's take these of before your mom sees." I suggest, crouching down to put the dresses away. "No!" They yell grabbing onto my arm and siphoning, "ow." I say pulling away, "don't hurt my mommy!" Arabella shouts before smashing the mirror luckily the girls were far away from it. "Arabella! It's ok, they didn't hurt me, and you shouldn't try and hurt them. You girls need to calm down we're family and we don't do that to each other ok?" I ask and they all nod. "Sorry aunt Thea." They say, "yeah sorry mommy." Arabella adds, "it's ok." I tell them bringing the three in for a hug.

Before anyone could say anything Caroline enters, she sees the girls wearing the dresses, I take that as my invitation to leave.

"Hey momma, who's cobrakai1972?" Kaira asks she'd been pretty quite having been playing on my phone that whole time, "uh he's a friend sweetie, why?" I ask taking the phone off of her, I noticed that she'd been on yelp and I saw a post from today? That couldn't be right. 'Grunge music selection weak. Drinks even weaker,' that was 30 minutes ago and then another one popped up, 'Drinks getting better. Love this place. With a Microphone emoji and a Fireball emoji.' There was no way that was right, it couldn't have been. "Um you girls go back to aunt Caroline there's something I need to do." I tell them my heart beating wildly.

I get to the bar, feeling my hopes drop as I noticed that he wasn't there, someone must've hacked the account, I can't believe that I let myself fall for it. My phone begins to ring, once I see that it's Caroline I begin to worry that Arabella may have hurt someone. "Thea, I think you might wanna get back to armory like right now." She says making my eyebrows furrow, "what why?" I ask, "I don't have time to explain but it's like urgent."

(Changing POVs )

"Well, the same thing happened to me when I was around their age. You start being able to do these things, amazing things, and at first it's accidental and random, and then you start to figure it out, which... which sounds cool, but it's, um... it's torture. It's lonely." Kai explains to Caroline why the twins were doing what they were doing. "Wasn't the same thing happening to Jo?" Caroline asks confused, "Jo wasn't a siphon. Jo was a Glinda. A perfect little witch who would do spells and make things float, and people would clap. Oh, Josie! Yes! And I was the kid walking around like an addict, fiending for a hit like I was on fire all the time. And they didn't understand it. So they isolated me. Couldn't even touch anyone." He Sighs making Caroline frown. "That screwed me up big-time."