𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

We get back to our apartment and grab the important stuff, "ok so Ric is taking his twins to them armory, you meet them there

We get back to our apartment and grab the important stuff, "ok so Ric is taking his twins to them armory, you meet them there." I tell Kai who nods, "wait what about you?" He asks, "I will meet you there." He stops for a second, "I will I promise, but I need to find Elena." He sighs, "ok but you better make it on time." He says and I nod, "I just got you back, I'm not leaving you so soon." I kiss him like it might be the last time, "ok now go." I say pulling away. "Stay safe." He tells me before he takes the girls and leaves.

I meet Stefan and Caroline at the high school, "I found her." He tells me, "that's great." I say before noticing the look on their faces, "what's wrong?" He sighs, "she's trapped, Katherine had her spelled in." He says making me drop my head, Caroline rings Bonnie, "She can't get out." We tell her, "We're too far away. Can't get back in time to help." She says making us all sigh, "What are we supposed to do? I can't leave Elena here." I try and think of anything but I knew that Kai would be too far at this point as well. "It's not just Elena." Stefan tells us, "What do you mean?" Bonnie asks, "You know Damon won't leave her here to die alone." He says making us all go quiet, "You need to head out now, Caroline, you too Thea. Take the tunnels. It'll be faster for you." Ric says before ending the call. Caroline and I look at each other. 

I didn't know what to do, how could I leave my sister behind to die? But then there was also nothing that we could do to free her so what good would it do to stay behind and die, especially when I had a family to take care of, but Elena was my family too.

I look at Stefan reluctantly and he nods, "you gotta go." He tells me, I wrap my arms around him knowing that he was gonna stay to talk to Damon, "stay safe." I tell him, "you too." He whispers kissing my cheek, I give Caroline and Stefan a moment alone as I wait for her outside.

"He'll be ok." I assure her as we make our way to the tunnels, she looks at me and nods not seeming very convinced, I wasn't convinced either, but I couldn't show that, it'd make her feel worse.

When we make it to the armory I'm a bit shocked to see Kai and Bonnie hugging, "woah what alternate universe have I walked into?" I joke knowing of their hatred for each other, "come on babe you know that the bonster can't help but fall for my charms." He winks making Bonnie scoff and push him away but I see the corners of lips twitch. "No I was just thanking her for saving the kids." He says giving Bonnie a genuine smile which she returns, "be careful Bon, we just became buds so it'd suck for you to die now." My eyebrows furrow, what was Bonnie going to do. "Die?" Bonnie looks at me and gives a reassuring smile, "ok girls to the car." Kai says taking them and leaving us with Bonnie for a second, Caroline says bye first because Ric wouldn't leave and kept urging her.

"Bonnie you're going to be careful right?" I ask her as she pulls me into a hug, "yeah I'll be fine you know me, I can't stay dead." She jokes making me laugh, "it's all good Thea, Stefan and I have a plan." That doesn't make me feel at ease, "I'd call him if I was you." She says making my eyebrows furrow, "no." I say connecting the dots, "babe come on." Kai says making his way back to the door, I look at Bonnie and she nods. "stay safe." I mumble quickly hugging her once more before quickly jumping into the car.